• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Suicides

j rizz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would suicides be a good excersise for HIIT or any other all out sprinting excersises.
im bulkin right now and want to bulk while loosing some fat that i have previously from bulking. is that possible to bulk and loose lower bf% at the same time with a strict training schedule and strict diet.
i figure since 30-45 minutes is waaaaayyy too long of a period to do cardio while bulking i figure maybe something like suicides in a balls to the wall style will help..
feedback please!

j rizz said:
Would suicides be a good excersise for HIIT or any other all out sprinting excersises.
im bulkin right now and want to bulk while loosing some fat that i have previously from bulking. is that possible to bulk and loose lower bf% at the same time with a strict training schedule and strict diet.
i figure since 30-45 minutes is waaaaayyy too long of a period to do cardio while bulking i figure maybe something like suicides in a balls to the wall style will help..
feedback please!

I don't condone self harm or injury.

ahahaha... no, not killing myself.
im talking about the sprint drill. i really do hope you are being sarcastic :spaz:

Back