• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lance Armstrong going for #7

Pepper is just stressed from tax season. :D

I Are Baboon said:
Show those Frenchies!

You do know he's more one of THEM now than he is one of US, right? ;)

he will win too. lucky number 7 baby put this title out of everybody's reach. 7 consecutive tour victories, will be like cal ripkin jr's streak of consecutive games played, no ones going to touch it.

The guy is definitely a machine. Jenny ordered a pack of those armbands that he wears a couple of days ago... I'll gladly wear one to support both what his foundation does and the ideology of it. Go Lance!

http://www.laf.org/

I hope he kicks ass.

IML Gear Cream!
good goin playboy

ALBOB said:
You do know he's more one of THEM now than he is one of US, right? ;)

Dude, the French hate Lance Armstrong. He only has a home there for training purposes. Trust me, he's FAR from being a Frenchman. Read his two books and you'll be convinced of that. :D He's pure Texan.

When he's crackin' through their little armpit ville's they through buckets full of all kinds of nasty shit at him ... then test him for roids every 30 seconds. The "Tour deFrance" should be taken out of their hands and held someplace where people know how to treat a living legend.

WTF are the French good for anyway?

Do the French make any contribution to this planet ... of any kind at all?

Lance will win. No one even came close to him in his last TdF ...

Yep, no kidding... though the retard in this picture is German or Basque.

I would have busted stick boy up somfin fierce. It would have been "Sagen Sie Bonecrusher, bitte zerquetschen Sie nicht meine Knochen[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1][/size][/font]" all over the place.

But I lost my hearing sooo long ago ...

crow.armstrong.021305.jpg

Damn Straight... GO LANCE!!!

Damn straight... i got ya full on that one... they don't even give a shit what that man's been through.. fuck em all!

BoneCrusher said:
When he's crackin' through their little armpit ville's they through buckets full of all kinds of nasty shit at him ... then test him for roids every 30 seconds. The "Tour deFrance" should be taken out of their hands and held someplace where people know how to treat a living legend.

WTF are the French good for anyway?

Do the French make any contribution to this planet ... of any kind at all?

Lance will win. No one even came close to him in his last TdF ...

Go LANCE Go!!! :adore: :thumbs:

We should start a Tour de Rockies!

IML Gear Cream!
Dg the Wise said:
We should start a Tour de Rockies!
Right on brotha ... and REQUIRE all French entries to make a donation to the LiveStrong Foundation. Punk ass mofo's.

French wine sucks too.

I'll be watching for him when he does the Tour De Georgia this year!

Just got the armbans in, pretty cool.

I'm not used to wearing yellow, but hey, its not a bad change at all :)

Back