• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long to bulk?

Malves

Phase 1: Bulking
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been on a bulking diet for 4 weeks (I'm on a 1-AD cycle,too). I am eating very clean, so my body fat is about the same as before - 12.5%. I also didn't up my calories to 4-5k like I've seen some ppl here doing, and kept it to 3.3k/day.
My weight went from 158lbs to 167.5 lbs in that period, and I happy with the results so far. I still got 2 more weeks on 1-AD and another 4 weeks during PCT. My goal for this year is 180lbs @ 7-8%BF. Should I keep bulking until I get to 185-190 and then cut or should I start cutting 2 weeks after my PCT (which will be a total of 12 weeks on a bulking diet) with whatever weight I get to and then start bulking again until I get to my goal?

You can bulk however long you feel comfortable bulking :shrug: Depends on how big you want to be, how much bodyfat you are comfortable carryin etc. While you are on PCT I wouldn't start cutting :no: Keep your cals up at maintenance. You can start cutting after PCT when you are ready.

Thanx, Jodi. Yeah, that's why I said I still have another 4 weeks to keep my kal up, because of the PCT period.;)

is it common to see BF% increase during pct due to the low nat test levels, reduced training volume/frequency and above maintenance cals?

I would bulk until either you reach your goal weight in LBM or your body fat gets out of control. IMO, for a male that's around a max of 18%.

Back