• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cell-Tech + Nitro-Tech??

Brolly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I purchased celltech and nitrotech and i was just looking for your opinions. Also, i thought nitrotech was supposed to be just a protein supplement... then why does it contain creatine monohydrate and alpha lipoic acid?

Please give me your opinons if you all think this would be a good stack or not and if any of you have tried either product and made some decent gains from them?

Where did you buy them and what did you pay?

Yah i know :/ ... i was just wondering why nitrotech has creatine monohydrate in it and if this stack would produce some decent gains?

the nitro was about 60$ CDN for 2lb tub :S ... and the creatine 1lb tub 40$ CDN

the point is you can get high quality creatine and protein and pay a lot less.

I do not know why they would put creatine in their protein powder, ask them. :)

please consider our superior TriCreatine based product next time: http://ironmaglabs.com/maximum-pump.html

NEVER get anything made by MuscleTech. If you think that one of their products looks good to you, ask us what you can buy that will be the same thing and cost less than half the price.

The ONLY time I ever used Nitro Tech and/or Cell Tech was when I was deployed to Afghanistan. For some reason AAFES (in Afghanistan) would only carry the Muscle Tech products. After much wailing and gnashing of teeth we finally got a decent AAFES manager (who also was a passionate weight lifter) who immediately orderd us some ON Whey and a variety of other protein and Creatine sources. The morale of the story? Well if you have absolutely NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE choices, then Muscle Tech works (albeit expensive). Otherwise, avoid it and invest your hard earned $$ where you'll get the most bang for your buck.

I was thinking.. since there is twice the sugar in cell tech.. that would be proportional with twice the insulin spike right?? ... so what if i just took half of the cell-tech each time to decrease the fat i retain and have it last twice as long??

i tried cell tech about 7 months ago with a good diet and it was honestly the best product i had used,i got harder muscles,put on size in 2-3weeks and got stronger,my opinion is it works for some but maybe not others, i have mates who use it and most of them praise it but then again i know ppl who dont rate it.

IML Gear Cream!
Ryan-Boro said:
i tried cell tech about 7 months ago with a good diet and it was honestly the best product i had used,i got harder muscles,put on size in 2-3weeks and got stronger,my opinion is it works for some but maybe not others, i have mates who use it and most of them praise it but then again i know ppl who dont rate it.

It's creatine monohydrate and dextrose. You can buy them separately for a third the price.

I think Jay Cutler uses Cell Tech. You've seen him, right?

Ryan nailed it. It works for some. It works for me where other kinds have not. Go with what works, but by all means buy it from a discount site and then it won't hurt your wallet so much. YOu can get like 7lbs for around $55, which is WAY cheaper than the stores.
I do plan to try Maximum Pump though. Sounds good.

StevieMac said:
Ryan nailed it. It works for some. It works for me where other kinds have not. Go with what works, but by all means buy it from a discount site and then it won't hurt your wallet so much. YOu can get like 7lbs for around $55, which is WAY cheaper than the stores.
I do plan to try Maximum Pump though. Sounds good.
that's a little over a month supply if you take 1 serving daily. Thats still way to much to pay for creatine. Your paying for the name.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I have the answer!

Cell-Tech + Nitro-Tech?? = Huge Rip-Off! :)

exactly !

Back