• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

getting wisdom teeth pulled...

thajeepster

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
any of you guys had this done while bodybuilding? Looks like its nothing but oats, eggs, shakes and cc for the next few days. Do you think i can still lift?

it's not recommending to weight train while on pain killers

I went to work with gauze in my mouth the next day. Do what you feel :)

I figure Ill give myself a day or two off, and see how i feel after that.

You will definately want to wait at least 2 or 3 days. You might pop some stitches if you try to lift too soon.

Shoot, I got all 4 pulled using local anesthia and drove myself home. I didn't need any of the Tylenol 3 that I was prescribed either. It did take several hours/day to get to solid food though. My cheeks were all puffy. Lol, I already have "chipmunk" cheeks so I looked really weird.

I had two done by an oral surgeon, which had to be cut out with a bone saw. I recovered quickly because of the phenomenal stitching job he did. This was a while back, but I recall being out of it for a few days anyway.

The other two were done by a dentist - yanked out teh old fashioned way. Damned if that didn't take longer to recover from. Out for a solid week. First time I sat up in bed I almost tossed my cookies.

ive already had my bottom two removed a couple of years ago, I drove myself home too :). I think that i was prescribed vicodin but didnt use any.

Back