• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super Bowl 2003

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Vegas oddsmakers have officially posted the Rams as the favorites to win NEXT year's Super Bowl. They are 3 to 1 favorites. WOO HOO!!!!!! Broncos, Patriots, Raiders, Steelers are about 15-1.

:D

(Give me a break...I am trying to cheer myself, and I stuck in the middle of Patriots country! :cry: )

Smack in da middle!!!
Go Patriots!!!
:p
What are they bassing their predictions on????
The season has not been started YET!!!!!
HELLLO!!!!

Originally posted by Dero
Smack in da middle!!!
Go Patriots!!!
:p

You're closer to Buffalo. You should be cheering for the Bills. :D

NO!:rolleyes:

I thought the residents at the o.f.h could'nt watch football any more,do too the rowdiness of it all.have they changed their policy.:p :p

Gentlemen, gentlemen. . .

It should be obvious that the 2003 Super Bowl will see the Atlanta Falcons victorious! I mean with a new owner, new management, new starting quarterback, and a new coach, how can they go wrong! Wait, :eek: , oh, that's right, they'll still have the same coach that they've had for the last five crummy years (Super Bowl 1999 was a fluke). I'm sorry the new owner didn't clean house and kick Dan-o up to the front office and bring in some new coaching. Oh, well. At least Vick should be fun to watch.

Originally posted by Tank316
I thought the residents at the o.f.h could'nt watch football any more,do too the rowdiness of it all.have they changed their policy.:p :p
Give me a break!!!If you would come out one day,you would see that we have a game which is rougher then the NFL football...
And WE play it!!!
It's similar to Aussie Rules,with our specialized walkers!!!
You should come out,one day...
If you're not too YELLOW!!!:eek:

specialized walkers
what! have bed pans will travel.Besides with all that applesauce running through you system,it would kill me to see you in your DEPENDS.Tank envisions Dero with diapers on :eek: :eek: :D

what! have bed pans will travel.Besides with all that applesauce running through you system,it would kill me to see you in your DEPENDS.Tank envisions Dero with diapers on :eek: :eek: :D

:yell: WE BRAKE FOR NOBODY!!!!:yell:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Dero

:yell: WE BRAKE FOR NOBODY!!!!:yell:
dont yell at me i know how you grey hairs drive,you're in your little world minding your own business going 25 friggin miles/hr in 55 friggin zone ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:yell: :yell:

dont yell at me i know how you grey hairs drive,you're in your little world minding your own business going 25 friggin miles/hr in 55 friggin zone ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:yell: :yell:
That's because we usually have a concrete mixer stuck to our front bumper!!!
MOVE ALONG!!!
Do I have to get out of my car and walk to the front of the truck and show you how to get it in SECOND GEAR!!!??
SONNY!
What's that burning smell???...
OH:eek: DA CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

DA CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!!
well to tell ya da truth,mine was an Allison 780 heavy duty automatic,and yes,if the truck was empty,and the tags were down,i could to a burn out with a redi-mix truck.A great conversation topic at the strip clubs:thumb:

Originally posted by Prince
:finger:

Broncos will not only go to the Super Bowl, they will win! :)

Maybe if they can stay healthy. Maybe.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

Maybe if they can stay healthy. Maybe.
nope it'll be some else,not the rams not the pats,it'll be a shocker,but i think it'll be......................stay tuned...

2003 will be the RAIDERS year. Trust me, we gonna rock you in 03. (If the NFL ref's get over their raider bias).

If anything, I hope next year they check the ref's eyes. Too many bad calls this year IN ALL GAMES. What's up with the friggin refs in the last few years.

(Course, I hope they get there every year - GO RAIDERS!!!!)

Denver, inury free (if that ever happens) could be a front runner come mid season.

watch out for those colts

no reason to predict...therell be some other Patriots team next year

IML Gear Cream!
We shoulda been there last year if not for the damn special teams that let us down all year.

Here we go STILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad to see the patriots win the super bowl, don't look for them to be there next year (big dallas cowboy fan)

:clap: GO EAGLES!!! :clap:

Back