• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Yanick's Journal - Lets Give it a Shot

IML Gear Cream!
Yanick said:
so fuckin hard! no exercise except squats makes me feel like this, its that really dizzy, tons of pressure on your head, heavy breathing, about to puke/pass out type feeling where you don't know what the fuck is going on around you you're just trying to catch your breath and then BAM 90s is up and you gotta do it again!
Ah yes, aren't squats great? I have a love/hate relationship with them too.

PreMier said:
Calf is singular, and calves is plural. So.. they pretty much mean the same thing :shrug:

Nice workouts bro.

Oh i knew calf is singular i just wasn't sure what the plural form was. Thanks for the help and the compliment.

P-funk said:
I told george about you getting pinned under the bar on close grip decline bench press. he said (a) why is he doing close grip decline bench press? I could see incline by why decline? I don't understand the purpose and (b) that story right there just solidifies to me the fact that he is a retard. :lol:

a. i'm not really sure, remember when i hurt my shoulder a while back doing unloaded machine OH presses? After that healed i tried do CG incline/flat and they both hurt my shoulder so i tried decline and felt fine. Never really tried incline after that, i'll try it next chance i get.
b. thanks a lot, you couldn't tell him something good about me? like that time when i...no wait, or that time that...no forget it i'm a retard.

JerseyDevil said:
Ah yes, aren't squats great? I have a love/hate relationship with them too.

this has become my new favorite movement. i really like doing oly lifts, they are fun as hell next program i'm going to try and focus more on oly lifts and power stuff and just try and maintain my strength for the PL'ing stuff, so BB'ing work will probably be nil.

i increased my kcals this week by adding .5 can of tuna to meal 3 and bumped the oatmeal in first and last meals to 1 cup. I need to get more carbs in my two cottage cheese meals, those apples aren't cutting it maybe i'll just start mixing oatmeal into my cottage cheese...god my diet is boring.

With the Cottage Cheese add some Cinnamon, Splenda or Stevia, Oat Bran, and Berries. Tastes pretty good.

Yanick said:
i increased my kcals this week by adding .5 can of tuna to meal 3 and bumped the oatmeal in first and last meals to 1 cup. I need to get more carbs in my two cottage cheese meals, those apples aren't cutting it maybe i'll just start mixing oatmeal into my cottage cheese...god my diet is boring.

try mine. :(

actually mine isn't so bad. Ivonne showed me how to cook. :)

With the Cottage Cheese add some Cinnamon, Splenda or Stevia, Oat Bran, and Berries. Tastes pretty good.
I actually tried cottage cheese with a yogurt, and it came out tasting really good. Much better than I expected.

Yeah I like CC with Yogurt, Really good. Might concern some with sugar though.

P-funk said:
lol, me too. he and a few of my friends that are powerlifters really like to dump on me about my BW. Call me a pussy and shit.
If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh? You look plenty big to me:confused:

IainDaniel said:

sounds like a good suggestion. i don't like to use sweeteners in my food (its cheating), only in tea/coffee. Its hard for me to keep berries in my house on a consistent basis because everyone at home eats them and i run out before i know it. So i'm left with oat bran, what the hell is that? Can i just grind up some oatmeal instead? Cinnamon is also a good idea, i'll give that a try. My diet is boring because i am a control freak and i'm lazy. The foods i eat require little to no prep (i eat oatmeal raw) and are foods that i always have in the house.

Seanp156 said:
If you don't mind me asking, how much do you weigh? You look plenty big to me:confused:

Pat's tippin the scales at ~185lbs, which really isn't heavy at all but he's a midget so he looks big as shit. He's strong as hell though (stubby arms help a lot :D )!

MonStar: yogurt is no good, don't want the added sugar. Plus i also like to torture myself by eating super clean, i thoroughly believe that suffering builds character.

okay i'm literally on the verge of fuckin leaving this piece of shit fuckin job. i need to rant right now and then to request some help from you guys.

my fuckin job blows. not only is almost everybody here a fuckin moron, the pay is fuckin shit, the commute fuckin kills, and they treat you like your nothing. first of all some backround is required. i work in manhattan, shipping packages for a company that distributes watches to retailers. i guess i work in there headquarters, and i ship stuff out for the prod development/sales dept. and whoever else needs shit to be shipped out. work is from 9-5:30, and everybody here is good with not giving me shit to do after 4 or so, except this one fuckin bitch. she consistently gives me shit either at 5:30 on the dot and goes home leaving me with 30min worth of work or she waits even longer than that. what pisses me off the most is that its never, ever, ever anybody else in the office. I really didn't mind for a while because i get paid hourly and some overtime never hurt. Now however i got shit to do other than this fuckin crap job. School, gym, homework, cooking etc kills my whole day, i literally have no time to even sit down and relax all day, i've had a TV in my room for months now and it has never even been plugged in. So basically i've been telling this lady that i have to start leaving on time and that the deadline for packages is 5 because i need to be out the door at 5:30. 10 or so minutes ago, my manager calls me and starts giving me shit how i have to stay till atleast 6 and that if i have a schedule change i need to tell her...WTF is that all about, since when do you fuckin have to tell your manager in advance if you have to leave ON TIME!!!! Thats some fucked up shit man, so i'm stuck here till 6, and really in the end the extra 30 bucks is not fuckin worth the loss of time in my day. I'm so sick of this fuckin job its not even funny, i'm so close to going up to my boss and telling her to shove this fuckin job up her fuckin ass, but the problem is also that my brother works in this company (in a different location) and he kindda hooked me up with this job when i couldn't find work. Now i'm definitely quitting this job, i fuckin hate it here so much. the stupidity used to be tolerable, but this whole shit that i can't even leave on time, thats just fuckin stupid. anybody got any ideas on how i should go about this whole situation. the worst part is that i set up my school schedule to make time for this fuckin place and now i'm just really passed my boiling point. Im a very calm person and don't yell at anyone or anything so all this stuff thats been going on i've just been dealing with (mostly through lifting and smoking pot), but i think this last convo took the cake. I almost told my manager that i quit during the convo, but decided to get some other people's opinions on the matter (you guys, parents whoever). theres more stuff to add, but i gotta go...i'll update later.

IML Gear Cream!
Yea, thats fucking bullshit. I feel your pain, and will be quitting mine soon. My shift is from 2:30-11:30 mon-thur and friday its 2:30-830. Well, I have to stay LATE on friday(9:30+) because my boss' wife started working here. She complained that I was running jobs too early to get out on time. I brought it up to him, but he didnt care.

Anyway, look around and find another job before you quit. How long have you been working there?(I gather quite a while) You dont owe your brother anything, you've done your time.. plus the way they are treating you is unacceptable. Find a new job, then quit. If you want them as a reference then give two weeks.. if not, use your vacation time(paid) and then quit when its up lol.

PreMier said:
Yea, thats fucking bullshit. I feel your pain, and will be quitting mine soon. My shift is from 2:30-11:30 mon-thur and friday its 2:30-830. Well, I have to stay LATE on friday(9:30+) because my boss' wife started working here. She complained that I was running jobs too early to get out on time. I brought it up to him, but he didnt care.

dude that blows, we're almost in the same situation i guess. i work for jews though so i get to leave around 5 on fridays, although everyone else gets out like 4:30.

PreMier said:
Anyway, look around and find another job before you quit. How long have you been working there?(I gather quite a while) You dont owe your brother anything, you've done your time.. plus the way they are treating you is unacceptable. Find a new job, then quit. If you want them as a reference then give two weeks.. if not, use your vacation time(paid) and then quit when its up lol.

I've worked there close to 6 months, although when i went to HS they also hired me to make a catalog for them (they make knock off watches, so they have hundreds maybe thousands of styles). The bosses are really dickheads when i sit here and think about it. I mean just recently they wanted to put new cubicles up in the NY office, and some company quoted them $1000/cubicle i believe (they had used cubicles, just needed someone to figure out how to put them together and actually set them up). So instead of that, they just told me to go and do it and paid me fuckin $8/hour. Also in HS, i used to be a photoshop nerd, so i knew my shit when it came to that stuff so they hired me to do that stuff for 10/hour when a freelancer or agency w/e would probably cost them tons of money.

Starting to rant again, lol.

Thanks for the advice P, i'm not gonna quit this job until i have another lined up. That would just be stupid. I'd rather suffer than sit on my ass 8+hrs/day.

EDIT:vacation days? what the hell are those? :confused:

do it like I did.....take a week paid vacation and then on your first day back walk in the office and tell everyone to eat a fucking dick and then walk out. :)

:lol: Thats EXACTLY what I meant by vacation.

I don't have any paid vacation days :(

Pat, yeah that was great! I remember everyone was like, where'd he go? i was like he left. lol

No gym yesterday, had to shovel/clean cars etc and i was just plain tired as shit. I'm gonna go today after school, so i won't be posting the w/o till tomorrow after work. I'm gonna lift this week on wed, fri, sun..i was thinking of jamming them together, like thur, fri, sun/sat but i decided that i want atleast 1 day of rest between w/o's.

Diet yesterday was clean, meal 5 was .5lb cottage cheese (30P, 10F), 1 scoop whey(22P), 3 slices flax grain bread (51g C) with some butter on the bread maybe totaling 1.5 tbsn (estimate, 10F).

Like i said, oatmeal in first/last meal is up to 1 cup, i'll start eating 1 slice of bread in addition to my apple in my 2 cottage cheese meals (starting tomorrow). I don't even know how many kcals that will work out to, i'll count it all up later and post my official meal plan sometime in the next couple of days.

Last friday's weight was 216.6, i think i forgot to post it.

Its snowing there? What the hell, its warm as shit here.. I want more snow.

PreMier said:
Its snowing there? What the hell, its warm as shit here.. I want more snow.

yea we had some snow, i think like 6''. where is your ''here'' anyway?

just jumping on real quick to update, because i'm happy and can't sleep.

Training 3-9-05

Squats RI=120s
335x2x5 sets

Bench RI=30s
155x2x8 sets

OH Press RI=120s
165x2x5 sets

NG Pull Ups RI=60s from here on

*like maybe a 5-7 minute break. there was nowhere to do my SLDL's, so i had to wait for some kindda big (like my size, maybe a lil bigger) guys to finish DL'ing. First one guy went and got 3 plates for like 8, then a bigger one came and did 405x1 and some other guy went up to try 405 and couldn't do shit, the first time he tried it and only his ass came up he couldn't straighten out for nothing and he was rounding his back i was waiting for something to fuckin snap. then i told him that he's gonna hurt himself and to work on form and he's like 'uh yeah thats probably a good idea'...dickhead. then the guy who got 405 tried 495 (he barely locked 405 out, i doubt he could've even pulled like 435 let alone 495). so after they're done i tell em to leave 405 on the floor and i come up and do a quick single, alternate grip of course. the bar felt so light, when i start DL'ing i think i'm gonna try hitting 405 for 3's which would pretty much tie my all time strongest DL.

back to workout

SLDL's
275x5x3 still grip failing

Unilat. Leg Press RI=45s (that means, both legs then rest not rest between legs)
180x8x3 sets

BB Shrugs
275x8x3 sets

Seated Bent Laterals
15x10x3 slow controlled etc etc. also as of now i don't keep my shoulder blades retracted, i'm thinking maybe keeping them pulled back will isolate the R. delts.

Donkey Calf Raises
#22x10x3 sets

3 sets rope crunches with the stack, one of them was 150lbs and the other was 200lbs, second one didn't really feel much heavier than the first though.

1 set legs lifts - pikes

workout felt great, didn't sweat as much only got a little bit nauseous at the very end. got stronger in everything, for a warm up i rode the bike for 4 min and then did a westside type warm up leading up to my heavy squats and in that i hit 315 for 1, it was cake. i kind of assaulted my body with all these things at once (quit smoking, strict diet again, good strict routine) that my work capacity is really increasing, hopefully i'll see some good results in the mirror to. i took pictures like 3 weeks ago after i ate breakfast on sat. morning so i'm kindda bloated but its something, if i bro didn't delete it and i take another picture and see some results i'll post em up. and if i don't see results, we shall never speak of this again.

Going with full body workouts are we? Good choice.

lol at the deadlift story.

CowPimp said:
Going with full body workouts are we? Good choice.

yup full body is really the shit. anyone who is not down with full body is cold whack fo shizzle

P-funk said:
lol at the deadlift story.

just like you used to do with me when i was liftin and you would just come up and start hitting singles after your workout, lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Yanick said:
yup full body is really the shit. anyone who is not down with full body is cold whack fo shizzle

just like you used to do with me when i was liftin and you would just come up and start hitting singles after your workout, lol.

hahhahaha.....remeber when vicki came up and yelled at you for slamming the deadlift bar on the floor. and you said it was heavy and you were jsut doing a controled drop and you couldn't help it. then i went over, deadlifted it, held it there for a few seconds while blowing her a kiss....hahhahahahhahaha.

P-funk said:
hahhahaha.....remeber when vicki came up and yelled at you for slamming the deadlift bar on the floor. and you said it was heavy and you were jsut doing a controled drop and you couldn't help it. then i went over, deadlifted it, held it there for a few seconds while blowing her a kiss....hahhahahahhahaha.

oh man, vicki was/is so hot. she was so small, definitely a spinner :D

is she still working there?

gimme a couple of weeks to work my DL and we'll see what i'll be pulling, and i won't be cheating and doing sumo shit either, bitch.

Yanick said:
oh man, vicki was/is so hot. she was so small, definitely a spinner :D

is she still working there?

gimme a couple of weeks to work my DL and we'll see what i'll be pulling, and i won't be cheating and doing sumo shit either, bitch.

yeah, lol, sumo is so cheating. I am going back to conventional next week.

Vicki doesn't work there anymore. She left to be a full time stripper.

P-funk said:
Vicki doesn't work there anymore. She left to be a full time stripper.

man, i wonder where she works. i'd pay to get a lap dance from here, although i'd be scared to cream my pants, lol.

Jumping on to update really quick...had an awesome workout conditioning is through the roof.

Bench RI=120s
255x1x5sets my weak point is definitely tri's, i get stuck just before lockout.

Speed Deads RI=30s
245x2x8sets

Bent Rows Supine Grip RI=60s from here, unless otherwise stated
225x6x3, a little hip pop on the last rep or two

GM's
165x8x3sets felt really strong on these could've hit 10's but i was scared for my back, i've hurt my back doing these kinds of exercises twice now (sldl, dl).

BB Front Raises (cambered bar) 2 10's lbers and 1 5 lbers on each side, i guess that 50lbs might be 55 the damn gym doesn't have labels on the db's or fixed bb's
50x8x3sets

Face Pulls used a different cable set up because my usual was taken
110x12 got carried away
130x10 waaaay too light
150x10 still too light, but that was the whole rack damnit :mad:

Split Squats
185x5x3 sets

Seated Calves
135x6,8,8

BB Shrugs (alt grip) RI=30s
275x8,8,6 decreased RI to give my body a different stimulus since i did the exact same thing two days ago

Unilateral Hammer Curls No RI
40x6,6,4

Core
2 sets of swiss ball crunches with a body bar (don't know the weight) held overhead.

i felt like ass during my warmup and my benching for some reason. couldn't place what was bothering me, until i got to my speed deads. My stomach started turning and i had to fart really bad, so i went to bathroom and wound up taking a huge dump. i had to hover cause the damn bathroom is filthy and the dump took a long time so my quads were pretty pumped, but when i came out i felt like a million bucks. Great workout overall, progressed in everything, except the places where i changed certain variables (ie facepulls on a different cable set up). i'm happy, going to a party to try and meet some girlies, later fellas.

Dude thats fucking gross hahahahaha

Nice workout.

Yeah, that is gross LOL! Glad that was all that needed to happen :D. Nice strength on Bench :thumbs: I thought you said your bench sucked :shrug:

how many times do I have to tell you....shit before the workout!!! Like george always said...."wait a minute. let me shit before we train otherwise I may shit my pants because once the workout starts it doesn't stop for anything." LOL.

PreMier said:
Dude thats fucking gross hahahahaha

Nice workout.

i don't know, talking about taking shits is a topic of discussion with most of my friends doesn't really gross me out. ever seen eddy murphy raw?

you know when your taking a nice shit, and then all of a sudden your ass just closes up and cuts the shit in half? you gotta wipe your ass like 500 hundred times to get it clean?

LOL

rock4832 said:
Yeah, that is gross LOL! Glad that was all that needed to happen :D. Nice strength on Bench :thumbs: I thought you said your bench sucked :shrug:

this has happened to me before, and it was before dl's for strength. same scenario, felt like shit...took a shit and felt great. i'm happy that i've managed to catch those and take care of them, otherwise i might crap my pants while lifting and then i'd never be able to return to that place.

my bench does suck, i weighed in on fri morning, at 218.2lbs.

P-funk said:
how many times do I have to tell you....shit before the workout!!! Like george always said...."wait a minute. let me shit before we train otherwise I may shit my pants because once the workout starts it doesn't stop for anything." LOL.

i did shit before hand, but i was in a hurry so i guess that i didn't completely relieve myself :laugh: i'll tell you what, holding yourself up like that is a workout in itself. i was sweating harder after coming out than i was when i got in there.

the party fuckin sucked monkey nuts. sausage fest...god i hate when girls invite like 20 guys and theres like 3 girls. i had maybe 3-4 shots of vodka/tequila and smoked some pot. we all got bored over there, and went to a diner (turkery burger and fries, mmm), it was meh.

lol @ all this talk of poo.

Yea, Dale would love it in here.

Back