• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do you cycle Creatine?

Do you cycle creatine?

• Yes, I cycle creatine. I believe your body needs a break from it.

Votes: 67 53.6%
  • No, I do not cycle creatine. I take it everyday, year round.

Votes: 58 46.4%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
which creatine do you guys use..?

god hand said:
Because u use pro hormones:bulb: :rolleyes:

attachment.php

i *used* to think cycling was dumb, until the benefits tapered off. i unintentionally stopped taking creatine. it's been 2 weeks without it, and i miss it. i think i'll start it again this week :D

Creatine Cycle

As a student of Exercise Physiology I have learned that it is important to cycle any supplement, even those that the body naturally produces. The reason being, if you fail to cycle the body will become accustom to the excess amounts of the supplement (i.e. creatine) that we ingest and will no longer produce. The best cycle is either 2:1 or a 1:1 cycle (i.e. 2 months on 1 month off or 1 month on 1 month off). Some disagree saying it's a waste of money to cycle creatine since it's a natural substance which is wrong. The body only has small levels of creatine that are depleted with even simple movements such as walking, where as if you supplement it keeps the levels at 100%. However, as with any supplementation any excess amounts will just be excreted as waste through urine (usually) which could tax the kidney's (even more reason to cycle). Also, research has shown that creatine is the only supplement that is proven to work and is safe if used properly (just an added tidbit). Hope this helps.

does anyone know about dark matter?

would I need to cycle it?

does anyone know about dark matter?

would I need to cycle it?

I would, but again people are on both sides of the fence on this debate. Dark Matter I belive also contains some bcaa's and protein aswell.

a google search sent me back here
any new changes on this topic? I've been taking creatine for about 8 months straight with a week off every 4 months. Do I need a full month off?

Back