• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

creatine questions (searched)

Kracin

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok ive searched already and seen lots of threads on creatine, the search buttong wouldnt bring up all specific ones over it, i think it might have overloaded it lol.

but 1) ive heard before that after taking creatine for some time, when you go off of it lets say, for an extended period of time your muscles "deflate" a bit and get a little smaller because they lose something? this true?

2) also, with the water retention, does it tend to bloat you the whole time your taking it? and why if it has water retention properties is it so good for cutting people say? doesnt it make you have less of a rock hard look and more of a soft body look with muscles?

thank you for taking the time to answer in advance.

I took creatine for 1 month just to see what it was like(and because it cost 140euros for 1 month so i cant afford to maintain that!).Anyway, I gained 7 pounds and according to my bf calculating weighing scales(which isnt that accurate to be honest but gives a rough estimate) I dropped a little bf.I could also notice some development in my muscles and went up in weights i could lift.I didnt look bloated at all.However once i stopped using it I lost about 4 pounds of the weight i put on in a couple of weeks, but my muscles werent smaller than when i started it and certainly werent "softer".Experienced no bad side effects either.

creatine causes your muscles to retain more water, when you stop taking creatine you will lose this additional water weight. So your muscles do sort of "deflate" to a degree.

As for the bloat some creatine causes more bloat than others i believe CEE causes alot less than monohydrate

Celtic Bhoy is your creatine cut with coke becuase i get a kg for about 30euros which lasts me half a year

creatine will not directly cause you to lose body fat

Celtic Bhoy is your creatine cut with coke becuase i get a kg for about 30euros which lasts me half a year
Nope(I didnt see it on the ingredients list:) ), its called creatamax 8000 or something.E72.50 for 800 grams.The instructions said you have a loading phase of 5 days were you take 35gram servings 4 or 5 times a day, then cut down to 35 grams twice a day.How do ya make a kg last 6 months?that averages about 5 grams a day.There was cheaper stuff, but there was no dextrose in em and besides they werent even that cheap(30euro for 6 months)

Last edited:
i wouldnt go any where near any maximuscle products they are ridculously over priced. Just buy monohydrate and dextrose in bulk and mix them up your self. throw in a bit of taurine and maybe some L-Arginine and you'l see great results for half the price of maximuscle

i wouldnt go any where near any maximuscle products they are ridculously over priced.
Yeah your damn right about that!!!My mate is from the US, but lives here now.He gets stuff shipped over from the US which works out at 30% of the prise of the stuff over here(even including post & packaging!).You said you use euros?Are you from Ireland yourself

Celtic Bhoy said:
Yeah your damn right about that!!!My mate is from the US, but lives here now.He gets stuff shipped over from the US which works out at 30% of the prise of the stuff over here(even including post & packaging!).You said you use euros?Are you from Ireland yourself
No im in the Uk, the place i use ships to ireland as well i think try

www.myprotien.co.uk

creatine £17 / kg (about 25euros/kg)
dextrose £5 / kg (about 7.50euros/kg)

whey protien £9.50 / kg (about 14.50euros/kg)

youll have to pay for shipping but it should still be a lot cheaper than maximuscle

or try www.discount-supplements.co.uk i know they ship to ireland

just stay away from La muscle, Muscle Tech and Maximuscle products - complete rip off

stu21Ldn said:
No im in the Uk, the place i use ships to ireland as well i think try
www.myprotien.co.uk
creatine £17 / kg (about 25euros/kg)
dextrose £5 / kg (about 7.50euros/kg)
whey protien £9.50 / kg (about 14.50euros/kg)
youll have to pay for shipping but it should still be a lot cheaper than maximuscle
or try www.discount-supplements.co.uk i know they ship to ireland
just stay away from La muscle, Muscle Tech and Maximuscle products - complete rip off
Cheers stu21Ldn.Ill give that a go.I was actually planning to get some stuff from the US next time my mates makin an order, but if ya think these are good Ill give em a look first.Thanks:thumb:

Back