• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dirty Sanchez...

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is this the one where you put her doodie on your finger and then wipe it on her upper lip or is that a Stinky Sanchez?

Also, I get a Hot Carl and Cleveland Steamer mixed up all the time. There was a website that had definitions of all these, does anyone remember it.

The former.

But Dirty Sanchez is also an MTV UK show similar to Jackass in nature but the stunts are much, much worse.

hahah

Dale Mabry said:
Is this the one where you put her doodie on your finger and then wipe it on her upper lip or is that a Stinky Sanchez?

Also, I get a Hot Carl and Cleveland Steamer mixed up all the time. There was a website that had definitions of all these, does anyone remember it.

no, what you described above was a "hitler", dirty sanchez is just a finger in the back door. Doing the upper lip part is a "hitler"

That's not how I heard it. I heard the Dirty Sanchez is when you got your penis (after anal sex) and rubbed it around the top and sides of her mouth like a manchu mustache.

The Hitler is, I believe, the same thing but to make a more "Hitler" looking mustache (only on top).

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha...............I cant wait to see what the ladies are going to say to this forum!!!!!!!!!!! lollll

How about the Zorro where you take it out the butt and make a Z on her back.

I'm surprised the Avalanche hasn't been mentioned. This is how it goes. Go to the top of a flight of stairs, make the girl face towards the stairs and start doing her doggy style. Right before you bust, spit on her back, and when she turns around, you bust in her face, then kick her down the stairs.

gococksDJS said:
I'm surprised the Avalanche hasn't been mentioned. This is how it goes. Go to the top of a flight of stairs, make the girl face towards the stairs and start doing her doggy style. Right before you bust, spit on her back, and when she turns around, you bust in her face, then kick her down the stairs.
I've heard that same thing (but without the stairs) called the Houdini. :)

IML Gear Cream!
To be fair, women get a man aroused until he's so hard he could pierce steel then they decide they aren't in the mood any more. They call it Blue Balls.

Back