• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mass Maker vs Serious Mass

Y2Yzir13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't decide which of these two to get. The main difference I noticed is a serving of Mass Maker only has 350 calories with 8 oz skim milk where as Serious Mass has 1250 calories per serving. Serious Mass has a few more grams of fat and 30 more grams of protein. It also has 40 grams of sugars compared to the 2 grams in Mass Maker. I need to bulk so I would think the more calories the better, but today my teacher who is a strength and conditioning coach told me how great Mass Maker has been for him. He also told me how all the simple sugars are not good for me. Which of these two do you think will benfit me the most? Thanks

most comemrcial mass gainers are just that sugar!! Not the best alternative if u ask me..there are recipes out there for homemade weight gainers, much better for you!

You don't want simple sugars, unless it's right before your workout, even then I think it's supposed to be fructose and not sucrose.

Protein + Maltodextrin = weight gainer.

Back