• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just can't stop

greekblondechic

I'm special :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't stop sitting cross-legged, indian style, one leg folded under me, whatever, I just can't sit like a normal person, and between working out, heels, and getting old..my knees hurt! Yet I still sit cross legged, even in pain. I need leg crossers anonymous or something! Anybody do anything similar or am I the only weird one?

Is it uncomfortable physically or psychologically when you sit with your legs straight?

Physically...although I guess it does bother me mentally too, like, I sit there and think about it. Sometimes, at work, I sit like a normal person, and I am surprised that it doesn't bother me. I don't like how my back feels when I sit normal. Unsupported and I slouch a lot more. *shrug* I also get a little closer and taller with one leg under me, making it easier to reach whatever it is on the desk or table in front of me. :twitch:

By instinct Ill sit on my leg even at a restaurant if its on my left.. But I wont if its on my right, cuz as I realized 2 days ago.. my right leg doesnt like that position as much as my left leg, lol.

Not that I would know but I would think it would be a bit awkward sitting like that with heels on. :p

Depends on the heel. I even fall asleep with my legs crossed indian style, lying on my back, with a pillow under my legs. It helps my back, which is probably why I sit like that during the day also, I should probably see a chiropractor before my knees give out!

I am never comfortable sitting with my legs straight. In fact, I spend most of my time at work with my feet crossed on top of my desk. I thought maybe I was out of alignment, but a chiro did a quick look over and said I was fine, just that my hips were slightly off.

I have had back problems forever. Pain that made me cry when I was about 16-17. Then my back injury. Still recovering from that, when it was worse I had a very hard time falling asleep.

I sit on my left leg all the time. It bothers my knee, so I try to avoid it.

Ah ha! So I'm not the only one!

Is there any kind of special back cushions that can help me? My knees hurt!!!! I can't even complain about it to my friends though without getting some perverted joke in response.

I think there are lumbar cushions you can buy for your desk chair.. or why not buy one of those giant balls to sit on, they are supposed to help posture. I saw them on the news, at google headquarters.

IML Gear Cream!
I slouch alot and I can't help it. I don't have back issues but I just slouch for no good reason :( :shrug:

OK, I need some clarification here. Any help from the congregation would be greatly appreciated. Is Greeky asking for our help in spreading her legs??? :hmmm:

Oh HELL YEAH! I'm THERE!!! :rocker:

Buy a prosthetic leg to sit on.
prosthetic_lg.jpg

I'm going to look for a cushion..

Albob I was expecting a comment like that when I saw your name as the last response..thanks for not disappointing!

Manic.. omg :rofl:

greekblondechic said:
I even fall asleep with my legs crossed indian style, lying on my back, with a pillow under my legs.
ok, yep. You're wierd. Not saying that's a bad thing, just.... kinda odd :)

greekblondechic said:
Albob I was expecting a comment like that when I saw your name as the last response..thanks for not disappointing!

Hey now, you can't just leave it at that. You didn't say if that was a good thing or a bad thing. :hmmm:

P.S. My original response was to find someone ELSE'S leg to sit on and I was gonna volunteer for that too. :D

If I had someone to wrap my legs around, I wouldn't need a pillow ;)

greekblondechic said:
If I had someone to wrap my legs around, I wouldn't need a pillow ;)

**ALBOB'S old, but still vivid imagination goes into overdrive. :eek: **

Whew, anybody got a cigarette? :D

Your mouth would be too busy to smoke.

IML Gear Cream!
Dayum Albob, I know GBC is just teasing a tired old man, but dayum. :hot: :hot:

Sorry... I'm "frustrated"

craig777 said:
Don't apologize, I am sure Albob is having a heart attack right about now :laugh:

No, surprisingly I'm actually quite composed.

Um, Greeky...............Um...............Um.................Oh, who the hell am I kidding? I'm having a freaking heart attack. Thanks Greeky, best heart attack I've ever had. :D

ALBOB said:
No, surprisingly I'm actually quite composed.

Um, Greeky...............Um...............Um.................Oh, who the hell am I kidding? I'm having a freaking heart attack. Thanks Greeky, best heart attack I've ever had. :D
"Those first 3 meant nothing. I was thinking about you the whole time!" :laugh:

Manic.. I cant explain how jealous I am to not have come up with that.. That was good.. really good :funny: :thumbs:

Couldn't you just picture her walkin into work with a leg she stole from a Macy's [size=-1]mannequin.

Maybe you could invent the leg cushion to mimic a real leg for your leg crossers anonymous buddies.
[/size]

I went to Staples to get T pins and a desk lamp and I completely forgot to look for a back cushion

Back