IronMag Research Chems

T3 catabolic?

Thread: T3 catabolic?

Rep Points

T3 catabolic?

At what dosage does T3 become noticably catabolic, in general? I know that you can offset it with an anabolic (ph/ps) but what can you use now that is legal to help offset it? I don't want to use any ph/ps's so maybe a natural test supp. like Anabolic Matrix? I am going to do a clen/t3 cycle but I don't want to lose to much LBM yet I want my dosage of T3 high enough to still work. I have used clen in the past by itself for 2 weeks at a time, is it worth getting the keto to go along with it so I can run it longer, like 3-4 weeks at a time. thanks

High $ociety

Rep Points

So you'll do clen or T3 but not a ph?

Rep Points

I have done them in the past but I really want to stay away from them. I don't like the side effects.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Improving your diet will help more than anything. The most anti-catabolic thing to take is the foods at the right time.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I know diet is everything, mine is pretty clean already. My cut just slows down when I get below 10% and I want something extra to keep it going. I just don't want to lose any LBM.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Then spread your calories over about 8 meals (including the middle of the night), and get >40% from protein. There are no very useful anti-catabolic supps. ECA could help, but I wouldn't raise the T3 over 50 mg off cycle. Just my opinion.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Thanks for the reply Pirate. You mean 50mcg's a day, right? I guess I will ramp it up to 50 a day and if I start to lose strength I will lower it down. How about using the keto in conjunction with the clen and using it longer than 2 weeks at a time? Is it worth it or cycle every 2 weeks.

HOOAH!!!

Rep Points

I agree with some of the things he said. Some things (arguably) you can do in addition to properly spacing the times of your meals, are: increase glutamine and amino intake along with protein intake. Aminos will help with the "Absorption" or effacy of protein. Glutamine taken around your lower protein meals will help prevent muscle wasting (some will argue this); less intense workouts and tons of rest
    THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL ME, CERTAINLY MUST MAKE ME STRONGER

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes, I meant 50 mcg. Keto didn't do anything for me, so either it was bad keto or keto doesn't work. There are an increasing number of people who think keto doesn't do what we once thought it did.

How to Use HCG