• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

roid rage on SD....

Navyguy808

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
been on methasteron for 10 days, 20mg/day and im irritated and pissed off ALL the time....this sucks guys, only good for when im workin out. anything to combat this?

I don't think it is from the SD.

yeah, my protien powder gives me roids rage.

SlimShady said:
Smoke a doobie and chill..
Marijuana is the best, but if you've already got high blood pressure, the sped up heart rate and higher blood pressure it brings might not be the best idea. If you can handle it though, then go ahead. :thumb: Just don't freak out :eek: or anything.

clemson357 said:
yeah, my protien powder gives me roids rage.
Your rage probably comes from when you learned it wasn't normal to have sex with sheep, which is what happens to many Clemson fans, but it will pass.

musclepump said:
People who smoke weed and then try to live a healthy lifestyle otherwise make me laugh :laugh:

I prefer MJ to a drink. Besides, with the new vaporisers there's no burning process, so you don't get the carcinogens.

du510 said:
Thats my suggestion too. Except I wouldnt call it a "doobie". Thats just embarassing.
That's cause you care too much about what other people think.. :laugh:

musclepump said:
People who smoke weed and then try to live a healthy lifestyle otherwise make me laugh :laugh:
but if he was living a healthy lifestyle he probably wouldn't be on 'roids..

I think the most appropriate course of action would be to rent and watch The Hulk. See if that relieves your aggression. I believe it goes, "When I lose control....I like it!" Keep repeating this to yourself.

Some steroids suppoedly make you live longer. Just probably not when you use as much as IFBB Pro's ;)

Methasteron is good shit. What other sides are you getting?

musclepump said:
Some steroids suppoedly make you live longer. Just probably not when you use as much as IFBB Pro's ;)
Which ones? ... Cause I will probably end up taking some sooner or later. :)

if your a dick before you use gear, your going to be a dick on gear. Roid rage is a myth.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll try and find the studies I've read that say properly administered doses of Testosterone are beneficial.

musclepump said:
I'll try and find the studies I've read that say properly administered doses of Testosterone are beneficial.

mmhmm, I've read them too. Dave Polumbo was the author.... :laugh:

Flex said:
well, it ain't from the juice, buddy.

Your bp is prob higher so it prob makes you more anxious/irratated, thus making you believe your pissed off.
ahh that makes more sense, thanks for the reply

musclepump said:
Is bodybuilding really healthy past a certain point? Stuffing your face with foods high in cholestrerol year after year to exceed your natural weight? Marijuana lowers test. levels, but that the same time you can eat a shitload of food if you smoke, and if you eat the right foods and not nachos, this can be a great way to bulk.

Who says to be a bodybuilder you have to stuff with foods high in cholesterol? My cholesterol is amazingly low and when I was bulking I was taking in 4,000-4,600 calories a day.

musclepump said:
Who says to be a bodybuilder you have to stuff with foods high in cholesterol? My cholesterol is amazingly low and when I was bulking I was taking in 4,000-4,600 calories a day.
That's hard to do. I'm just saying that being strong and cut doesn't neccesarily mean you're healthy.

Try lowering the dose a bit. No two people are alike. It may affect you more than the next person, so try reducing the dose little by little until you don't feel so edgy.

Back