Purchase Peptides

clenbuterol

Thread: clenbuterol

Rep Points

clenbuterol

i found some clenbuterol from www.customnutritionwarehoue.com made by phoenix laboratories. just wondering if anyone knew if this stuff is legit and how well it works compared to other sources of clenbuterol. just looking to find some without going thru the hassle of my unreliable source right now. this link to the stuff is at http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...d8a2eebec5bb7c

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

Seen it, used it, 100% legit. 200mcg seems dosed bout right. I personally have mine made by TSL at 400mcg. Now THAT is super Clen.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jbs02
    i found some clenbuterol from www.customnutritionwarehoue.com made by phoenix laboratories. just wondering if anyone knew if this stuff is legit and how well it works compared to other sources of clenbuterol. just looking to find some without going thru the hassle of my unreliable source right now. this link to the stuff is at http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/...d8a2eebec5bb7c
    Could this be ???
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Rock da beat Move yerfeet

Rep Points

I've gotten too botles that might as well have been water.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm currently using my third or fourth bottle from CNW and I can hardly type because of the shakes. It has always been good stuff for me, but I know that Luke did get bad stuff.l
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

IBE has this on sale right now.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Rep Points

who has the better clen is terms of quality..........CNW, IBE, or TSL? I don't want to waste my time if i'm going to get a bottle of water if any of these sites.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    I'm currently using my third or fourth bottle from CNW
    Holy shit thats a lotta clen. One bottle has lasted me Novemeber-current, and im not even halfway through.

Rep Points

another thing am i just better off going and getting the pill form of clenbuterol like from Spiropent which is what i've taken in the past. how does the liquid form compare.

Jamaican Rude Boy

Rep Points

I can say wit no doubts in my mind,ANYTHIN you get from TSL is tha WHIP. Thats real !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Supermans Daddy; 02-27-2005 at 03:58 AM.
    I present you with the gift of my PAIN as I rain down punch after kick after knee after elbow over and over and over again bring excitment to tha very fiber of my DNA, as my ears records tha sounds of bones snap'n and lungs collapse'n ,organs being SLOWLY turned into a very special jelly to tease my taste buds at tha very thought of tha smell of blood that will change tha color of his eyes from white to that glossy delicious deep intestinal red color. This and more I claim from each victim or new toy as I have come to think of them lately.I feel tha power of tha Voodoo all my Jamaican and Zulu forefathers died to keep secret and pass into me. This is my birthright, my gift if you will. I am tha VooDoo child, tha dream and tha nightmare, Tha villian and tha hero,tha bringer and tha destroyer.I am tha unwalkable road,I am tha unswimable ocean, tha unclimbable mountain, tha storm that there is no shelter to protect you from, I am tha final thought. You ask why am I like this...................... Because violence keeps me calm MUTHAFUCKA !!!!! I am tha muthafuck'n Serial Killa and I can smell your blood from here,Too hard for your Momma, Too hip for your Daddy Fuck Milk, Got TREN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jbs02
    another thing am i just better off going and getting the pill form of clenbuterol like from Spiropent which is what i've taken in the past.
    Yes, you can't go wrong there. Just tends to be pricey and harder to find for some. If you got the connect, that is your best bet.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The only pill clen I've done was IP which I am back on, works great.

Rep Points

just wondering if someone knows where to buy legit clenbuterol??? ive bought some fake stuff and im not impressed and don't want to lose anymore money. I had some amazing stuff in Calgary when i lived there, but don't know where my roommate got it from!

Rep Points

im on my 3rd fake bottle of clen, tired of wasting money. any suggestions?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lu lu View Post
    im on my 3rd fake bottle of clen, tired of wasting money. any suggestions?
    ***********.com

Quality products and service.