• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

clenbuterol

jbs02

Registered
Reaction score
Seen it, used it, 100% legit. 200mcg seems dosed bout right. I personally have mine made by TSL at 400mcg. Now THAT is super Clen.

I've gotten too botles that might as well have been water.

I'm currently using my third or fourth bottle from CNW and I can hardly type because of the shakes. It has always been good stuff for me, but I know that Luke did get bad stuff.l

who has the better clen is terms of quality..........CNW, IBE, or TSL? I don't want to waste my time if i'm going to get a bottle of water if any of these sites.

another thing am i just better off going and getting the pill form of clenbuterol like from Spiropent which is what i've taken in the past. how does the liquid form compare.

I can say wit no doubts in my mind,ANYTHIN you get from TSL is tha WHIP. Thats real !!!!!!!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
jbs02 said:
another thing am i just better off going and getting the pill form of clenbuterol like from Spiropent which is what i've taken in the past.
Yes, you can't go wrong there. Just tends to be pricey and harder to find for some. If you got the connect, that is your best bet.

The only pill clen I've done was IP which I am back on, works great.

just wondering if someone knows where to buy legit clenbuterol??? ive bought some fake stuff and im not impressed and don't want to lose anymore money. I had some amazing stuff in Calgary when i lived there, but don't know where my roommate got it from!

im on my 3rd fake bottle of clen, tired of wasting money. any suggestions?

Back