• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are any of you real?

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a dream last night I hacked the IM server and found out that all of you were bots created by an evil psychologist to fuck with my mind.:D

we are what you want us to be.

Damn....the IM secret has been revealed :eek:

Based on the parameters set in my dream I knew you were all going to respond like that, even the misspellings of reassurance and solipsism.

Depends, did you take a blue pill, or a red one? :evil2:

maniclion said:
Based on the parameters set in my dream I knew you were all going to respond like that, even the misspellings of reassurance and solipsism.
I might have said this before, but I think you have caught every misspelled word on IM. Mabey it is not use that is the
maniclion said:
I might have said this before, but I think you have caught every misspelled word on IM, Mabey you are the Evil induced Bot

IML Gear Cream!
Sometimes I question my own existence.

maniclion said:
I had a dream last night I hacked the IM server and found out that all of you were bots created by an evil psychologist to fuck with my mind.:D
Sounds to me like you dropped bad acid and watched one-to-many re-runs of "The Matrix"

maniclion said:
You dream about IronMag.

You need a hobby.

greekblondechic said:
Sometimes I question my own existence.

That's a good thing. Questioning is a good thing. I'm glad I don't live my life, 'going through the motions'

I was going to have some oatmeal....but there is no spoon. You have to realize that there is no spoon.

13th Floor and eXistenZ are probably to blame for dreams like this.

Check them out V

IML Gear Cream!
well we wouldnt tell you efven if were not real, so how do you really know ??

when i dream i am real.

maniclion said:
:haha: :rofl: :hehe:

Back