• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any rap fans here?

RCfootball87

Rhino
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Friend of mine bootlegged 50 cent's new album, it's tight as hell. Gonna buy another copy March 8th, would recommend you do the same. :thumb:

because if no one paid for it rap would not exist anymore as rappers would not get paid anymore than a day job, i download some albums i ahvent heard before but i will buy all the albums i like even if i have a downloaded copy and i will buy all the dvds i like i usually download them to see if i like them first

Track 2, 3, 4, 5, 14, 15, 16 are the best ones.

Rap sucks.

They're a bunch of over-paid, under-talented ass-clowns with nothing nice to say "but I'm from the hood and I have a lotta bling"

Whooptie Doo! Conceided bastards.

RCfootball87 said:
It's not spam. I'm not profiting from the sale of the album, I'm recommending it. No different than someone telling you one kind of creatine is better than another.

I know dude. I just like that smiley :)

I heard it was big let down compaired to his last album.

IML Gear Cream!
DemolitionNine said:
Rap sucks.

They're a bunch of over-paid, under-talented ass-clowns with nothing nice to say "but I'm from the hood and I have a lotta bling"

i think thats quite a generalization

i like some rap :shrug: Dilated Peoples, Jurrasic 5, Roots Manuva, De La Soul

Yunier said:
2, 9, 12, 14, 15, 17, candy shop is tight too. 15 is prolly the best. Number 12 you could smoke too. And the last track is a remix from The Game's album, it's got 50, game, banks, buck, and yayo all on one track, that's the first time they've done that.

Yunier said:
2, 9, 12, 14, 15, 17, candy shop is tight too. 15 is prolly the best. Number 12 you could smoke too. And the last track is a remix from The Game's album, it's got 50, game, banks, buck, and yayo all on one track, that's the first time they've done that.

50's new album is ok. It has some decent tracks, but I like game's album a lot more. I would also recommend Tupac's latest, "Loyal to the Game." Half of it is produced by Eminem. And if you truly are a rap fan, I suggest picking up anything and everything from Royce da 5'9". His shit's crazy.

DemolitionNine said:
Rap sucks.

The first part of that description sounds like any rock band after 1995. They scream indecipherable lyrics over mangled, out of tune, powerchords. And all they ever talk about is their dumbass girlfriend leaving them and how bent up they are. They're all a bunch of whiny bitches. :p

ihateschoolmt said:
I heard it was big let down compaired to his last album.
Well his first album was the best in years, and every song was a hit, so I don't know if he coudl even beat that. But it will definetly be the best for a while when it drops, and it is gonna sell a shitload of records fast.

reg56 said:
50's new album is ok. It has some decent tracks, but I like game's album a lot more. I would also recommend Tupac's latest, "Loyal to the Game." Half of it is produced by Eminem. And if you truly are a rap fan, I suggest picking up anything and everything from Royce da 5'9". His shit's crazy.
Pac's new stuff is cool. I also just picked up both his double albums, greatest hits and better dayz. Royce is definetly underrated. Another underrated dude is T.I. cause most of the other rappers hate him, but if you listen to "Trap Muzik" that was a classic album, and wasn't publicized for anything. That should've sold a lot more. "Urban legend" is doing pretty good though. The most overrated person in rap is Lil' Flip. His rhymes are horrible, and his flows not much better, he's just not up to par with any of the other big names. Honestly, Lloyd Banks is right there with 50 cent in my opinion, "Hunger for More" was the best album of the summer I.M.O.

Good rap music died with these guys
bigpic.jpg

DemolitionNine said:
Rap sucks.

One of the most ingnorant comments I've heard in a while. If you go simply by what's on the radio then sure, some it might not be that great. But to say all rap sucks....and everything else you've said is just retarded. That's like if I said, "classic rock sucks. It's just a bunch of dudes twiddling strings and banging drums and getting stoned and talking about drugs and not getting a hair cut."

IML Gear Cream!
Goodfella9783 said:
That's like if I said, "classic rock sucks. It's just a bunch of dudes twiddling strings and banging drums and getting stoned and talking about drugs and not getting a hair cut."

Not to get into an arguement, b/c I still like old rap (late '90's), but that's nothing like saying classic rock sucks.
It wasn't called "classic" back in the '60's, 70's and 80's, it was just called "rock". Classic rock is called "classic" b/c it has stood the test of time. they still play it on the radio b/c people wanna hear it.

But you think they're gonna do the same with G-Unit in a few decades? I think not.
This is coming from someone who ONLY used to listen to rap, so it's not like i'm a biased judge.
But these guys nowadays come out with one hit song that gets overplayed on the radio for a month then people hate it.

Alright, it's the 4th quarter, time to go watch the Celt's beat teh Suns. :)

RCfootball87 said:
Friend of mine bootlegged 50 cent's new album, it's tight as hell. Gonna buy another copy March 8th, would recommend you do the same. :thumb:
cuz im a mod on several sites..i've had the album for days and days and days..nuttin new..ask ur friend where he got it from

myCATpowerlifts said:
that fat guy is fugly as shit

and the skinny dude tupac? sorry i care nothing for the genre
The big guy on the left is Christopher Wallace a.k.a. notorious b.i.g. aka biggies smalls. The man on the right, Tupac, was one of the best poets and leaders of our generation. Take what you want from pac's music, the man had some shit to say.

oaktownboy said:
cuz im a mod on several sites..i've had the album for days and days and days..nuttin new..ask ur friend where he got it from
Some Asian cat whose really good with computers got it off the internet I guess. But he got every track and all in order so it's real tight. What's with the "cuz?" You a crip?

Flex said:
Good rap music died with these guys
bigpic.jpg
I think they were just the model for all modern rap, the transition from old school to new school. I think the current rappers just try to carry on what they started.

Pac's and Biggie's shit never gets old. They were incredible in every aspect of what rap should be.

Back