• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Puffy Nipples

pumpthatiron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lol sorry.. the title seems weird but it best describes the situation. If you take a look in my profile you can see that i still have puffy nipples and fat over my nipples. I want regular man nipples... Do you think i will get those when i get down to a lower bf %?

pumpthatiron said:
Lol sorry.. the title seems weird but it best describes the situation. If you take a look in my profile you can see that i still have puffy nipples and fat over my nipples. I want regular man nipples... Do you think i will get those when i get down to a lower bf %?
lower bodyfat will definately improve them

Less bodyfat = less conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

mudge meaning that it will fix the problem if i get lower bodyfat?

it "might" fix your problem. the only way to find out is to get down to single digit body fat

yeah dude, definately lower your bf % so that your testosterone won't be turning into estrogen so much. that will get rid of your current problem.

It might. If you dont feel any hard lumps under there then I'd say you have a great chance.

FYI, sometimes 'puffy nipples' or 'missile nipples' are hereditary.
With me, for example, I'm 19 years old and have puffy nipples sometimes, and my body fat is below 5% and I am 167 and am 6'2". So, I don't think its all bodyfat sometimes.

IML Gear Cream!
hard to say from the pic but a good 20%

Back