• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My routine......tear me apart if i need it

WantItBad

WantItBad
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Monday- Bench 135x15, 155x10, 185x8, 5 sets of 6 at 205
DB Incline- 5 sets of 6 at 75
DB Decline- 5 sets of 6 at 75
DB Bench- 3sets of 3 at 95
Push ups- sets to failure

Tuesday-Squat(my fave) 135x15, 225x10, 285x10, 5 sets of 6 at 325

DB Lunges-5 sets of 10 at 45

Stiff Deads- 5 sets of 6 at 205

Leg Exe/Leg Curl superset- 150xfailure

Wednesday-Pullups-6 sets to failure wide and narrow grips

Bent Rows- 5 sets of 6 at 145 (weak back)

Lat Pulls-5 sets of 6 at 150

Good Mornings-5 sets of 6 at 175

Lawn Pulls- 5 sets of 6 80 (db)

Thrusday-Close Grip Bench- 135x8, 5 sets of 6 at 175

BB Curls- 55x15, 5 sets of 6 at 85

Skull Crushers- 5 of 6 at 85

Precher Curls- 5 of 6 at 75

wieghted Dips- 6 sets of 10 at 25

DB curls- 5 of 6 at 45

Pushdowns/ropecable curls-1 set to failure superset

Friday-DB Press-35x12, 5 sets of 6 at 65

FRONT-5 of 6 at 30
SIDE-5 of 6 at 30
REAR-5 of 6 at 35

Up Right Row- 5 of six at 115

DB shrug- 5 of 6 at 75

Cable Up Right- 1 set to failure with the stack

Saturday- OFF

Sunday- Power Cleans 135x5, 4 set of 4 at 165

Deadlift-135x5, 225x5, 315x5, 365x3, 405x3

Jog Every other day for 20 minutes

LEt me know what you think.....been getting good gains in strength and size

I;ll bet you can get a lot better gains in strength and size if you decrease the number of chest exercises 17? that;s a lot.
also try some leg presses or front squats for leg day
Try T-rows for back day, and db rows
try military presses for shoulders and barbell shrugs
I also think 15 sets is way too much for biceps, you're gonna fry em and they won't get very big

Took ur advice on the chest today

stayed with 5x6 on bench and went 3x6 in the other lifts......we will see what happens next week

I can't say that this will guarantee results but I know that before I was doing a lot of chest sets and couldn't get my chest to grow and once I limited my sets to 12, within a few weeks my chest and my strength were much bigger and stronger. Less is better

i think pretty soon its going to start to plateu (spelling) b/c im dieting down summer is just around the corner thanks for the help though check out my diet in the nutriution part and tell me what you think

ZAGLOBA said:
I;ll bet you can get a lot better gains in strength and size if you decrease the number of chest exercises 17? that;s a lot.
also try some leg presses or front squats for leg day
Try T-rows for back day, and db rows
try military presses for shoulders and barbell shrugs
I also think 15 sets is way too much for biceps, you're gonna fry em and they won't get very big
I agree with the chest part. If you are doing bench press then I don't see why you need to do DB bench. That is over doing it IMO but that's all. Keep up the good work.

Dude...you're overtraining bigtime. 15 sets for bis??? 21 sets for chest!?!
30 sets for delts and traps????????????????????????????????

You need to scale EVERYTHING back...bigtime. Am i missing something here?

On monday i went down to 12 sets for chest, legs stayed the same today, back is goin to stay the same tomorrow, thrusday im goin to try 3x6 and bump up the wieghts same with friday....does that sound better?

Obviously it'll vary from one person to the next, but your workout and set numbers were really extreme man. Chest sure...12 sets is OK...still on the high side, but OK. Legs can handle lots of sets...but again, 12 is a good number.

Bis and tris don't need more than 6 to 9 working sets, IMHO. They're smaller muscles... Shoulder and back...i would keep them in the 8 to 12 set range as well.

I was in class looking over my workout log and i light may of went off in my head..... my legs continue to grow and get stronger and im doing not that many sets but heavy for me when i do legs.....Should I try that for the rest of my body?
:lifter:

IML Gear Cream!
Welp...thats a commonly used concept... Heavy weights, lower reps and sets...often induces muscles growth provided the diet is there!

Back