• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Multi-Vitamins

KentDog

Yuppie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do a lot of you guys take multi-vitamin supplements? For example, a friend recommended Optimum Nutrition "Opti-Men" multi-vitamins:
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=713

Relatively inexpensive, but are they really worth it? Also, do you guys usually take the 1 serving a day (2 tablets) or do you use more?

Thanks!
-Kents

I don't know that the brand of the multi-vitamin matters much.

On a a related note, don't forget your multi-mineral.

For men it is recommended to avoid a multi vit-min that contains iron.

I take 1 every morning and 1 along with my pwo shake.

Multi-mineral? I don't know very much about supplements. I really hate to sound ignorant, but would you mind explaining the importance of multi-minerals as well as perhaps make a recommendation as to which kind and/or brand to get?

So both of you guys think mutli-vitamin brand is not important, as long as it does not contain Iron (which Opti-Men does not)? Is this common knowledge?

Ah, I see. Thank you for clearing that up; I kind of feel like I asked a dumb question there :). Are multi-minerals really that necessary though? And I also noticed that they (at least this particular one) contains Iron. Shouldn't this be avoided (for men)? Or is that just for multi-vitamins? Thanks.

KentDog said:
Are multi-minerals really that necessary though?
It sure is. You go ahead and take the periodic table to the store. They should be all there, they will try to sell one without gold, don´t buy it.

Animal Pack by Universal Nutrition!!!
It's 11 pills though :(

Vieope said:
It sure is. You go ahead and take the periodic table to the store. They should be all there, they will try to sell one without gold, don´t buy it.
So, you don't think that bodybuilders should take a multi-mineral?

Vieope said:
Yep.. dont buy the one without Uranium-238 either. :D

IML Gear Cream!
I know everyone despises GNC, but I take their mega men multivitamin. They had a holiday special or something where they added 33% more for the same price. It works for me.

gococksDJS said:
I know everyone despises GNC, but I take their mega men multivitamin. They had a holiday special or something where they added 33% more for the same price. It works for me.
Me too! ... I really like the multi pak. It has some good stuff in it. Plus, it's a decent price with the gold card. I also like the whey protein powder from GNC.

Back