Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Just popped my cherry...

Rep Points

Just popped my cherry...

Well after going through the forums for shot info and doing the neccessary sterilizations and making sure I didn't hit a vein or nerve( the latter being pretty obvious) Just did my first shot. I'm curious how long exactly cypionate takes to kick in. I understand it's half life is 12 days, so am I to assume that it will take at least a week before any substancial amount of test is in my bloodstream?

Most on here will probably tell me I'm running too low a cycle but after seeing how well my body reacted to a fairly modest dose of dbol before (25mg for five weeks, went from 172 to 198, six weeks out off, I was still 192 although probably with a bit more body fat, say 4 or 5 more), as well as supplements like creatine, I'm running 200mg of cypionate per week and 20mg of dbol a day. that will be for four weeks of dbol and four shots of cypionate. I'll plan on then tapering the dbol a week and stop the cypionate shots cuz if I understand them right it will be about three weeks til it's just about out of my system making for a slower taper off and then I'm planning 4 weeks of pct starting after week two after my last shot. If I don't see decent gains this time around, then I'll try for a larger dose. I've been reading a lot on the shorter cycles and am interested in trying them because they seem to make sense with the whole idea that your body can only adapt to so much muscle gain at a time and that smaller shorter cycles are easier on your body as far as side effects and pct is concerned seems like the route I'm trying this time around.

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by luke69duke69
    Well after going through the forums for shot info and doing the neccessary sterilizations and making sure I didn't hit a vein or nerve( the latter being pretty obvious) Just did my first shot. I'm curious how long exactly cypionate takes to kick in. I understand it's half life is 12 days, so am I to assume that it will take at least a week before any substancial amount of test is in my bloodstream?

Most on here will probably tell me I'm running too low a cycle but after seeing how well my body reacted to a fairly modest dose of dbol before (25mg for five weeks, went from 172 to 198, six weeks out off, I was still 192 although probably with a bit more body fat, say 4 or 5 more), as well as supplements like creatine, I'm running 200mg of cypionate per week and 20mg of dbol a day. that will be for four weeks of dbol and four shots of cypionate. I'll plan on then tapering the dbol a week and stop the cypionate shots cuz if I understand them right it will be about three weeks til it's just about out of my system making for a slower taper off and then I'm planning 4 weeks of pct starting after week two after my last shot. If I don't see decent gains this time around, then I'll try for a larger dose. I've been reading a lot on the shorter cycles and am interested in trying them because they seem to make sense with the whole idea that your body can only adapt to so much muscle gain at a time and that smaller shorter cycles are easier on your body as far as side effects and pct is concerned seems like the route I'm trying this time around.
    you're not going to get NEARLY the gains you should be getting on a real cycle. What you're doing is just a big waste of steroids IMO.
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You wont see anything from the cypionate although it will sit in your system for awhile.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Am I reading this correctly? 5 weeks of test at 200mg's/ week? Thats a worthless cycle. You will see the bare minimum of gains if at all, and dbol will be all water. You may have heard short cycles are good but not with long esters. This needs to be at minimum 500mg's/week for 8 weeks but you should make it 10 weeks. Don't waste the gear by doing this cycle, just send it to me.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by luke69duke69
    I understand it's half life is 12 days, so am I to assume that it will take at least a week before any substancial amount of test is in my bloodstream?
    I'm on day 15 of 500mg's/week of test e, and it hasn't kicked in, so at your dose and length you wont see any gains.

Rep Points

There's a lot to be said about short cycles, IMO atleast. I agree with the above though--a long ester for such a short cycle is not ideal. Prop for 6 weeks would be a better choice.

As a side note, I totally agree with what you are doing Luke. Seems to me that you have a firm understanding of your body and how it reacts to hormones. There's no need for high dosages for a newbie, atleast IMO (I'm a lose dose advocate). A low dose just adds more importance to the diet and training aspect.

Rep Points

200mg is not a waste in my opinion. The average male produces around 70 mg per week. So 200 is almost 3 times that much. Nothin wrong with startin slow. My 1st cycle was 250mg sust e5d and I gained a solid 25lbs. Although 5 weeks would be a waste IMO. Id run it for 10 weeks, and dont taper the dbol. Run it 20mg ED for the first 4 weeks.

Rep Points

I also respond really well to low doses of roids. But I still think more like 300-400mg/EW would be better amount to play around with. Although there seem to be plenty of support here for running a lower dosed cycle, many on other boards would flat out disagree (and not without argument). Many people respond quite well to only 20-25mg dbol everyday. I don't think you can make the same statement about such low doses of Test. I think for a first cycle, you might as well go for the gusto and start at an appreciable dose. You can always reduce it later if the sides are not desirable.

And I agree with what was said above. Current cycle plan is a waist. Revamp.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Running that low a dose of test for that short of time won't teach you how your body reacts to it. It will be a waste.

Rep Points

I've been thinking and I agree that as slow as it takes the test to kick in I might as well keep that running longer but, still drop the dbol at 4 weeks. I'm still not convinced of running it more than eight weeks, maybe ten. I'm also curious what one's opinion is on WHEN to take Nolvadex during PCT. Last time I usually took it in the evenings before bed then my other dose in the morning for the weeks when I'm running 40mg/day and then just in the evenings once I was down to 20mg/ week.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

time of day has no bearing on nolva, just take one dose a day.