• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sin City

that looks like it is going to be a realllly cool flick.

that movie looks pretty badass

I've been a fan of Frank Miller for years. And the movie appears to be very faithful to the graphic novel.

I love movies like that. And I am IN love with Rosario Dawson.. mmm brazilian women..

rad.

Just watched this, it was kickass. The best part was that all of the nudity was completely unnecessary, if there is such a thing. I hate all of those actresses who say they will only do it if it is part of the story.

I saw the movie a week or so ago with my roomies. One of them really liked it, the other thought it was okay, and I was pretty much bored to death. I actually went into it thinking it was going to be a bad ass Las Vegas crime movie. Instead I got litle blurbs of a comic. Just not my thing. I enjoyed some of it, but it didnt live up to what I was expecting.

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't seen it yet (it doesn't come out until June here!!) but I agree with cfs3 that Frank Miller is awesome. I love Ronin and Sin City is one of the best out there. I have been told that it doesn't quite live up to the comic. Still Robert Rodriquez, Quentin Tarantino, Frank Miller....could you ask for better directors?

I love the celluloid over digital style of film making!

I was inlove with thatmovie.

ON a side but totally unrelated note, the boobies were great.

Eggs said:
I saw the movie a week or so ago with my roomies. One of them really liked it, the other thought it was okay, and I was pretty much bored to death. I actually went into it thinking it was going to be a bad ass Las Vegas crime movie. Instead I got litle blurbs of a comic. Just not my thing. I enjoyed some of it, but it didnt live up to what I was expecting.

I actually thought it was about Vegas too, but I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was visually stunning. I wouldn't have paid to see it, but that is cuz I am cheap. The only movie that I have seen lately that I would pay for is Old School

Awesome movie, I loved it!

Is it true it has 5 castrations?

well I don't remember being castrated during the movie, but there it is made up of a few smaller stories that are tied together in some way by some background character being linked to the main character of another story. While there never really is any importance to the connection between the stories, it is neat to see the guy you liked in the last one ordering a drink in the background of the next guy's story. It sounds odd, but it's all very cool. I thought the movie was awesome. Made me want to go rent Grand Theft Auto for some reason

There is castration, but I don't remember if there was 5. At least 2, though.

I remember at least 4

It was definetly a good movie. mayble just a tad long though

IML Gear Cream!
I saw it the weekend it came out. I really liked it, and how the visuals were done.

Back