• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

College : \

ChrisTheo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I was wondering if anyone else lives or lived on a college campus before and tried dieting at the same time. I'm trying to watch what I eat and also trying to eat 5-6 meals a day but its tough with classes, work, and studying. Also its not like I have a stove in my room or money in my wallet. I usually eat at one of the cafes on campus, and I already spent over a grand for my meal plan (mandatory), so I basically have to eat what they're serving. I was wondering if anyone had any advice of what type of food I could have in my room and eat as a meal; I do have a microwave/refrigerator. I'm not over weight, just trying to cut body fat. I drink at least 5 liters of water a day, and water is really the only thing I do drink.

BB is my life so I make it work. I bought the least required meal plan that I could, eat as clean as possible on campus(only 1 meal a day). Than I have a foreman grill that I cook my chicken with, and I bought rice cooker and thats how I live. I eat my 6 meals a day, I still count calories and everything, I obviously cant get to the T but I can estimate within 100cals. I schedule my classes so I have time to eat every 3 hours, so i can get to the gym during light traffic hours, and so I dont have to walk a long distance after leg day :)

JoeR. said:
I schedule my classes so I have time to eat every 3 hours, so i can get to the gym during light traffic hours, and so I dont have to walk a long distance after leg day :)

Damn you're hardcore.

ChrisTheo said:
Hey I was wondering if anyone else lives or lived on a college campus before and tried dieting at the same time. I'm trying to watch what I eat and also trying to eat 5-6 meals a day but its tough with classes, work, and studying. Also its not like I have a stove in my room or money in my wallet. I usually eat at one of the cafes on campus, and I already spent over a grand for my meal plan (mandatory), so I basically have to eat what they're serving.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice of what type of food I could have in my room and eat as a meal; I do have a microwave/refrigerator....
In the cupboard:
Tins of tuna or salmon
Brown rice
Bags of rolled oats
Tins of legumes
Bags of nuts (walnuts, almonds)
Protein powder

In the fridge:
Cottage Cheese (1%)
Eggs
Skim milk
Vegetables/fruit
Nut butters (almond, peanut butter)

All these things are cheap, healthy and things you can cook easily in the microwave.

Back