• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ab fat and test levels.

BulkMeUp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I remember reading a few posts (cant seem to find them now) that higher ab fat would/could result in lower test levels. So would i be right to assume that lowering bf/ab fat to relatively low (say 10%?) number, would/could result in increased test levels?

well fat cells contain large amount of the aromatase enzyme which is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen. so reducing your bodyfat would lower the conversion of testosterone to estrogen

aromatase and estrogen can be stored in adipose....this is the only logic I can think of behind that theory. I couldnt find anything on this topic that really said anything conclusive.

Steroids. 1990 Dec;55(12):540-4. said:
[size=+1]Aromatase activity in human adipose tissue stromal cells: effect of growth factors.[/size]

Lueprasitsakul P, Latour D, Longcope C.

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester 01655.

Adipose tissue is a major, nonglandular site for the aromatization of androgens to estrogens.

Thanks guys. I guess i had better start working at reducing my belly.

Back