• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deciphering the John H. Code

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There's method to his mayhem, I just know it. Between the randomly capitalized words and randomly quoted words, Maybe if we tryed the Davinci Code we could break it. Theres a pattern there I just know it, there has to be because theres no way someone can just randomly post like that. Maybe TDGC means The Davinci God Code.:bulb::pissed:

Last edited:
maniclion said:
There's method to his mayhem, I just know it. Between the randomly capitalized words and randomly quoted words, Maybe if we tryed the Davinci Code we could break it. Theres a pattern there I just know it, there has to be because theres no way someone can just randomly post like that. Maybe TDGC means The Davinci God Code.:bulb::pissed:
if true thats the most closely guarded secret in the world. i would be afraid what the min requirements and the initiation that is necessary to get the decoder ring. one can only imagine. the horror. it probably requires memorization and oral presentation of every filabuster tried in the u.s. congress to prove the needed commitment to :blah: :blah: :blah: . and that is just the start.

It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

:grin: more Shakespeare. He's a disease that must be cut away.

rockgazer69 said:
:grin: more Shakespeare. He's a disease that must be cut away.
A gangrenous cyst festering on the flesh of our boards, pussing the threads and leaving the foul stench of roasted almonds and goats cheese lingering on our eyes long after grazing amongst our harvest.:D

:thumb: A knot (he is) of damned blood suckers.

thats quite the analogy you have there maniclion. i approve

maniclion said:
Leaking brain.. leaking brain.. :gosh:

today it occured to me. he has found a way to type in a swish. he's swishing....

IML Gear Cream!
please elaborate further rockgazer69

some gay guys are just gay guys and then there is the swishy gay guy that annoys even other gay guys. in fact another girl on the forums gay friend tried to go straight after a horrifying encounter with two swishy gay guys. john has found a way the put the swish of like throwing his wrist around and making dramatic faces and all that into his typing.

thanks for the explanation i get it now.

Back