• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drinking lots of water = frequent trips to the bathroom

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is pretty unbelievable. Ever since i started training two weeks ago, i have never gone to the bathroom as much as i have in two weeks than when i wasnt training for like one month.

My question is, why does water and protein shakes make you go to the bathroom a lot? Is it normal? Is there ever a point where if you drink too much water/protein it's going to be a problem?

I don't know much, dont flame but im just curious. People are going to start thinking i have bladder problems, lol.

Yeah water goes right through you. Because there's nothing to digest out of it. Its perfectly normal. (I dunno about the shakes, though. They should stay in there substantially longer.)

How much do you drink each day?

Do you take creatine?

I drink about 5 liters a day

Yes i do take creatine before and after my workouts

The shakes are fine i just got mixed up but it's just the water i guess.

How many times a day do you urinate? I go 13 times a day.

13 everyday like clockwork or is that just a rough estimate or average

derekisdman said:
13 everyday like clockwork or is that just a rough estimate or average
On days I work out it's from 10 to 15 times a day. On non work out days it's like 8-10.

I usually have 2-3 quarts of water/liquid a day. I don't seem to have to pee a lot except after like 6 pm....kinda weird, but hey...

ihateschoolmt said:
How many times a day do you urinate? I go 13 times a day.
same here....kind of a pain when you're a delivery rep. for a job, good thing its rural deliveries..LOTS OF TREES!:laugh:

water is sooooooo dilicious... i can drink it all day !! MmMmMm.. i be peeing 24/7

IML Gear Cream!
Curlingcadys said:
same here....kind of a pain when you're a delivery rep. for a job, good thing its rural deliveries..LOTS OF TREES!:laugh:
It's worse when you are a student and you have to in between classes, because your teachers wont let you go during class.

After a workout I need to stay home for the next hour cause I go 5 times or more.

i swear my girl thinks i have a bladder problem! when she comes over for the evening i must make a good 5-6 trips to the bathroom in the space of a few hours, it ridiculous

I hate to ask this but....after all that pissing doesn't your weee weee's stink?

min0 lee said:
I hate to ask this but....after all that pissing doesn't your weee weee's stink?
It's like peeing water. There is no acidic smell.

it is perfectly normal for a body builder or anyone who takes in a lot of water. water makes everything in your body work smoother. there is a thing called hypernatremia which is death by overdosing on water, but most of us are not even close to in danger from that. just pay attention to the color of your urine. you want it to be mostly clear, unless you recently took in your vitamins which will color it yellow, sometimes bright ass neon yellow. if it is yellow all the time you are not drinking enough water.
water flushes toxins from cells and facilitates diffusion, one of the ways your cells bring stuff in to use. there is not a single cellular transaction that takes place in your body that does not happen in the presence of water. everything that is transported or chemically changed happens in a little bath of water.

i just happening to be studying water in physiology and patholgy right now :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

:blah:

curse

CursedOne said:
it is perfectly normal for a body builder or anyone who takes in a lot of water. water makes everything in your body work smoother. there is a thing called hypernatremia which is death by overdosing on water, but most of us are not even close to in danger from that. just pay attention to the color of your urine. you want it to be mostly clear, unless you recently took in your vitamins which will color it yellow, sometimes bright ass neon yellow. if it is yellow all the time you are not drinking enough water.
water flushes toxins from cells and facilitates diffusion, one of the ways your cells bring stuff in to use. there is not a single cellular transaction that takes place in your body that does not happen in the presence of water. everything that is transported or chemically changed happens in a little bath of water.

i just happening to be studying water in physiology and patholgy right now :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

curse

Nice post.

CursedOne said:

curse
Dude put some clothes on.

Eating 5000 calories or greater makes you go to the bathroom a lot too. Thats life.

I have a small bladder... im in high school and using creatine so right now i piss a fkin lot!!! ... i piss 2 times per 1 hour class and sometimes between classes.. its crazy i had to get a note from my parents to the school becuase a couple of my teachers are insane and wont let me go lol

IML Gear Cream!
oh.. and i used to wet the bed everynight until grade 7 then it stopped... so theres proof of my small bladder

Brolly said:
oh.. and i used to wet the bed everynight until grade 7 then it stopped... so theres proof of my small bladder

Nice :thumb:

dont worry, im 18 and still wet my bed.

and i dont have a small bladder.

now thats funny.... cute too, do u still have a teddy bear as well? hahah just messin bro :p

Back