• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I can't stand it

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been watching the food channel for the last couple of days and man, everything they show and cook looks awesome! I'm about to starve and I just eat. I think I should have been a chef! :D

Poor Baby.

I upgraded to digital cable, now Craig has it stuck on FitTv. hehe

I just got a great marinade for Tequila Lime chicken. I might grill some tonight.

Sorry to get off subject, but dg, what do you carry?
What does your department let you choose from?

LMAO.................I carry a Glock 22 comp model with laser.
The other guys carry Para Ordinance .45

True, you cant go wrong with a glock.
Why a .40?
Do you carry JHPs on the job?

loll

Spitfire said:
Why a .40?

hehe, from all the shit i have seen and heared of in the past, GLOCK IS THE WAY TO GO, we know that most of our shootouts will be within 4 feet anyway....plus we can alway trust in it to work, and not discharge, god know that happens all the time.....heheh the first thing the showed us in the academy was the the blond lady cop how almost shot her partner while he was arresting a suspect..

Spitfire said:
Why a .40?
Same stopping power with less recoil.
Black Talons

Hmm...food to guns. LMAO

I see what makes you guys hungry! :laugh:

Hey I just made some fresh guacamole that was awesome :rocker:

DG???s Fresh Guacamole

2 Avocado???s
3 TBSP Fresh Lemon Juice
3 TBSP Chopped Tomato
3 TBSP Chopped Bell Pepper
2 TBSP Cilantro
1 Jalapeno Pepper Chopped
1 TBSP Olive Oil
3 TBSP Chopped Red Onion
1 Clove Garlic Chopped
¾ Tsp Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper to taste

Mash the Avocado in a large bowl with a fork and then add the remaining ingredients.
Serve with your favorite chips and Cold beer or Margarita.

IML Gear Cream!
dg806 said:
If I was gonna carry all day, I might consider the 23, more compact 40 Smith. The whole compensated thing would make me a little nervous though, doesn't more dirt and shit get in the barrel through the holes?

What in the hell do you do with guns to get dirt in them?
Never had a problem. I guess if I wallard in the dirt???
Comps are sweet. I have a 19c also.

dg806 said:
I knew this guy in Queen Creek, AZ that absolutely hated Glocks. For a pretty funny reason.

He was a enforcer for the local meth dealers. We'll call him Steve. If you didn't pay up, he'd pay you a visit and get the money. One time Steve shows up to collect on some guy. The guy said he would get him the money. Instead, he pulled a Glock on him. Steve steps into the guy, who, since he couldn't target Steve, whipped him in the head. The gun promptly fell apart. Ever since then, Steve hasn't trusted a Glock.

I'll be grillin' up some Huli Huli Kebabs tonight.

cfs3 said:
I knew this guy in Queen Creek, AZ that absolutely hated Glocks. For a pretty funny reason.

He was a enforcer for the local meth dealers. We'll call him Steve. If you didn't pay up, he'd pay you a visit and get the money. One time Steve shows up to collect on some guy. The guy said he would get him the money. Instead, he pulled a Glock on him. Steve steps into the guy, who, since he couldn't target Steve, whipped him in the head. The gun promptly fell apart. Ever since then, Steve hasn't trusted a Glock.
What do you expect from a street piece, it was probably never taken care of since the day it was stolen.

maniclion said:
I'll be grillin' up some Huli Huli Kebabs tonight.
Mmm, they were good with sweet potatoes and pineapple and onion over a bed of rice that soaked up the juice.

maniclion said:
Mmm, they were good with sweet potatoes and pineapple and onion over a bed of rice that soaked up the juice.
we're going to need a recipe . :rolleyes: :) . the Huli Huli kebabs?

Last edited:
DG.......since when do you guys have a problem with a handgun in one hand and a burger in the other...whilst steering a car with your knee....and catching an eye-full of skirt walking along the street......who says you men cant multi skill.......mmmmmmm...
cool food on hot skin.............nice..........

Back