• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hard- ons

Hard-ons: what do you think?

• Completely natural and should never be hidden

Votes: 38 26.2%
  • No one should ever allow it to be displayed or seen

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • If I get one that's fine

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • If I get one I am "scared" someone will see it so I try to hide it

Votes: 44 30.3%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
bio-chem said:
ouch, that doesnt look good

Bio,

Probably the only thing we will agree on - it looks to be actually broken and very hurting!

Certainly a Man who would have a natural hard-on that would be showing would not be "in this condition"...

John H.

LW83 said:
I've never met John H. :shrug: :lol:

Hi Luke,

And, I have not met Luke. :laugh:

I am SURE you ARE A MAN IN THE TRUEST SENSE OF THE WORD.

Respectfully, and, Take Care, John H.

trvlr70 said:
You must be living in some sort of parallel universe where common courtesy and manners do not exist. If a man happens to get an erection in public, I'm sure everyone would sympasize with him because it would be an embarrassing situation. I'd certainly not consider it an opportunity to "introduce myself" to others....unless you were in the midst of a sexual encounter. It is analogous to masterbation and I think we can all agree it is very natural. However, children are taught that masterbation is oaky but a private matter to be done alone and would be considered socially unacceptable to practice in public. Similarly, it would be considered very rude to publicly display an erection to the public. No one has a right to force overt sexuality on anyone. This is NOT the same as nudity by the way. Nudity is not sexual by nature.

Hi Trvlr,

NO, it SHOULD NOT BE an "...embarassing situation..." for anyone. IT IS COMPLETELY NATURAL. And should be viewed as such. Nothing more. If you are "embarassed" that IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT HIS.

If Nature did not INTEND that it show she would have "invented" Men differently. There are valid reasons for it to show. Naturally.

Take Care, John H.

When it happens I stick my hand in my pocket swing it up and tuck it under my waist band hoping my shirt doesn't lift up for some reason exposing the top. That's one reason I'm glad it's not a foot long, could you imagine trying to hide that crazy beast? I'm sure everyone tries to hide it unless they're completly perverted, not that they have to cause I certainly wouldn't notice and most others wouldn't either.

maniclion said:
When it happens I stick my hand in my pocket swing it up and tuck it under my waist band hoping my shirt doesn't lift up for some reason exposing the top. That's one reason I'm glad it's not a foot long, could you imagine trying to hide that crazy beast? I'm sure everyone tries to hide it unless they're completly perverted, not that they have to cause I certainly wouldn't notice and most others wouldn't either.
Great technique. This is what I do aswell.

soxmuscle said:
Great technique. This is what I do aswell.
and i thought i was the only one:thumb:

John H. said:
Rock,

You are assuming something about me and about Luke.

You cerrtainly DO NOT KNOW.

John H.
i am not assuming anything. you have made it abundantly clear that you would not force your sexual interest on a child.... why don't you show the men on this forum the same respect and stop flirting with them? and yes i do know Luke would break your dick. most guys here would so show some manners and put it away.

bio-chem said:
and i thought i was the only one:thumb:
I thought I was the only one too, haha. :D

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
I wonder what it would feel like to have a hard-on?
They are quite nice i've had.... oh you mean like you personally have an erection why no um i can't do that... nevermind. :grin:

what? you never let a girl have yours? :grin: what did you think i meant?

rockgazer69 said:
and yes i do know Luke would break your dick. most guys here would so show some manners and put it away.
I wouldn't, but I would smack it with my shoe.:D

soxmuscle said:
I thought I was the only one too, haha. :D
I think it's common practice for anyone with a normal sized weiner, those little guys probably can't reach it from their pocket and really wouldn't have much poking out anyway so they don't have to worry about it.:laugh:

maniclion said:

:laugh: I used to call this WBBCS(try and sound it out). Waist Band Boner Control System

stu21Ldn said:
well i don't believe in god so the last part of your post doesn't hold true for me but thats just my opinion.

Look at it this way. If you were at a little kids birthday party with lots of young children around and you started waving your hard on around, you wouldn't think thats wrong?[/QUOTE]

Soundsl like something that Micheal Jackson would do.

LW83 said:
She was dead on about me! :)

John, you crack me up; but you are sick. Sorry buddy.

Hi Luke,

Why am I "sick"? When do people GROW UP and BECOME ADULTS? Hard-ons are natural and meant to be and must be able to "breathe" naturally.

"Chaining" them up some way is cruelty - now if you like this type of thing - "cruelty" than by all means... Or you can allow your partner or potential partner to be "cruel" to it too... :hot: :laugh:

Take Care, John H.

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:
I wonder what it would feel like to have a hard-on?

Hi minO,

Of ALL the people on this Board - other than maybe Luke or Maniclion - you'd be one I would expect would APPRECIATE AND UNDERSTAND and KNOW the meaning and purpose...

And I suspect as a REAL FEMALE you totally understand the meaning and the purpose and the necessity of "breathing" of the pussy... :hot:

To make SURE - I say this to you IN ABSOLUTE RESPECT, DIGNITY, HONOR, ETC. TO YOU - TRUTHFULLY SO!!!!

Take Care, John H. :

maniclion said:

Hi Maniclion,

EXCEPT I disagree with you totally on: "...everyone tries to hide it unless they're completely perverted..." - HOW THE HELL is having a natural hard-on and it showing in ANY WAY "perverted"? That IS IMmature. God MEANT them to show as well as Mother Nature - for various reasons - and to "breathe". Anyone that can not "deal with" some Man that has a hard-on and it shows is NOT an adult and IS NOT MATURE in any way shape or form - and probably never will be. If a women has huge breasts and they are extremely firm they WILL SHOW - do you go around telling her to "hide them" or you will think she is "perverted" if she does not because you are "embarassed"? Some women do not wear panties and when they sit down they do not always close their legs because they need to "breathe" - NO ONE TELLS anyone they have to "look" - she might like it or she might not like someone looking. It would depend on her. But NO ONE TELLS ANYONE TO LOOK. If you do not want to see DO NOT LOOK - LOOK THE OTHER WAY if you are so "puritanical". "Puritanical" went out with the Puritans after they burned women they thought were witches "IN THE NAME OF RELIGION". This is the TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY not the Middle Ages!

If a male horse in a farmer's field happens to be "totally extended" damn near the ground are you "embarassed" when you see it - don't tell me you do not see it because it is so obvious. Do you run up to it and tell it it is a "sinner" or try to put a "sock" on it to somehow try to "cover it up so no one will see"?!!

WHEN DO "ADULTS" GROW UP??!!

By way of some explanation as regards me personally - AND I AM NOT BRAGGING, just explaining my situation for example:

I am 10 5/8" long when completely hard and 6 1/2" thick. My waist size is 30" and I am 6' 2" tall. Even when complelely "soft" which it almost never is, how am I supposed to "hide" it? And WHY THE HELL SHOULD I? God and Mother Nature INTENDED me to be as I am. And I appreciate what I have and understand and know its purposes.

NO GUY should in any way be told or somehow "forced" to think he must "hide" his hard-on. Nature INTENDS it to BE - NATURALLY SO. Until and unless it gets the work it will eventually need for some kind of relief. Until then, it should always be allowed to "breathe".

Take Care, John H.

rockgazer69 said:
i am not assuming anything. you have made it abundantly clear that you would not force your sexual interest on a child.... why don't you show the men on this forum the same respect and stop flirting with them? and yes i do know Luke would break your dick. most guys here would so show some manners and put it away.

Rock,

I know you like Shakespeare. I do too. As an author. And as a dramatist. An an intelligent person.

This is the 21st century not the 1500's. Back in Shakespeare's time people were very "puritanical" because "religion" made people think and believe they should and must be to the extreme. If you want to live that kind of life that is fine with me. But you do not - nor does anyone else - have any right to force somehow on others how they "should live". Life is something that is a blessing to each individual. And for them to enjoy and experience life as it is intended it is up to each individual to LIVE their life as best they can.

Now to your suggesting that I am somehow suggesting anything to the "...men on this forum...". I think you are letting your imagination run away. I speak to everyone here on this Board as an ADULT who IS MATURE.

I thank you for you finally realizing - TRUTHFULLY - that I have ABSOLUTELY NO "interest" in children - WHY THE HELL YOU EVEN "thought" that REALLY FIRES ME UP - but anyone IS ENTITLED TO QUESTION FOR SURE if they think there is any possibility with regard to anyone - CHILDREN ARE SACRED AND PRECIOUS AND MUST BE PROTECTED against SICK PERVERTED people - but I am NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM that kind of person EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Luke, I think when he got to know me as the Man I am and He is he would understand and certainly would have no interest in "breaking my dick" as you describe.

As for flirting - I think everyone at some point and time does that all the time with everyone. That is natural. It happens all the time. Nothing wrong with that. Now if you do not like people flirting with you all you have to say is that - and I AM SURE they would LEAVE YOU COMPLETELY ALONE. I KNOW I CERTAINLY WOULD and certainly I AM AND NEVER HAVE flirted with you. Nor would I.

John H.

rockgazer69 said:
what? you never let a girl have yours? :grin: what did you think i meant?

Rock,

Unless I am mistaken, YOU are a FEMALE? Right?

minO certainly IS A FEMALE. I think she was referring to what it would be like to have a hard-on since Females can not and do not. But I think I can RESPECTFULLY SAY that SHE would certainly UNDERSTAND in some way even if it is impossible for her to have one herself...

John H.

maniclion said:
I wouldn't, but I would smack it with my shoe.:D

Hi Maniclion,

Hell I had a cop think I was somehow trying to "smuggle" drugs "there" and proceeded to start beating it with his night stick to somehow "find out" - when I started getting bigger he realized he WAS VERY WRONG and got real red in the face and said "sorry", cleared his "throat" and turned around and walked away shaking his head. Hell, I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT HIDING anything - at least NOT DRUGS!!!! I NEVER USE THEM NOR WOULD I EVER. He PISSED ME OFF BAD!!!! Maybe he just used that as an excuse to "see for himself" - I have had that situation from time to time with other people - Men and Women. And with some it depends on what I will do - or not. But NO COP!!!!

Take Care, John H.

John H. said:
Hi Luke,

Why am I "sick"? When do people GROW UP and BECOME ADULTS? Hard-ons are natural and meant to be and must be able to "breathe" naturally.

"Chaining" them up some way is cruelty - now if you like this type of thing - "cruelty" than by all means... Or you can allow your partner or potential partner to be "cruel" to it too... :hot: :laugh:

Take Care, John H.

If I was around a woman that I knew was sexually interested in me and the location was appropriate.... then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Otherwise, it's just inappropriate; plain and simple

dear john h.
um funny story sort of, my 1st husband almost shot two horses for showing me their penises. :grin: really. my aunt had horses when i grew up but i never saw their penises.
skip ahead to i am a young newlywed and my husband and i moved to massachusetts and started running a boarding stable. we moved there in the middle of the nice cold winter. there were already a number of horses there and two dogs one of which, dusty, had a habit of nipping at the horses from time to time. :finger:
skip ahead to the 1st really nice warm spring day. i get dressed and go out to see the horses, pockets full of sugarcubes n carrots. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!:eek: :cry: i go running back in the house crying and say "dusty bit both of the ponies in the stomach and their guts are hanging right out!" my then quite terrified husband grabs a shotgun and runs out to i dunno put the poor things out of their assumed misery. he comes back in with tears running down his face only he is laughing.:funny: n he proceeds to tell me about the birds n bees n horses. oops :grin:. but if it had been you out there waving your hard on around... he'd have shot you. the end. :)

John H. said:
Hi Maniclion,

Hell I had a cop think I was somehow trying to "smuggle" drugs "there" and proceeded to start beating it with his night stick to somehow "find out" - when I started getting bigger he realized he WAS VERY WRONG and got real red in the face and said "sorry", cleared his "throat" and turned around and walked away shaking his head. Hell, I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT HIDING anything - at least NOT DRUGS!!!! I NEVER USE THEM NOR WOULD I EVER. He PISSED ME OFF BAD!!!! Maybe he just used that as an excuse to "see for himself" - I have had that situation from time to time with other people - Men and Women. And with some it depends on what I will do - or not. But NO COP!!!!

Take Care, John H.
damn it john not this stupid ass story again. we have heard it on multiple threads by both you and souped up. how is he by the way? (for those who dont know on another thread both john h and souped up claimed this exact same story of a cop hitting their wankers with a night stick) and you got to stop with the whole puritanical crap. anything that disagrees with you is puritanical. the puritans came after shakespear so get your facts strait. you need to study history properly, people were not as sexually repressed as you think they were. i mean where do you think we get the acronym F.U.C.K. from? Fornication Under Consent of King. thats right the king gave screw licences to the prostitutes so he could tax them. sounds really puritanical to me. Anglo-Saxons protestants were not these horrible sexually repressed people untill the great kinsey arrived like you would have everyone believe.

I have never, in my life, heard of a cop checking for drugs on a person by hitting it (the suspected package) with their baton. I call BULLSHIT!!

How would I determine what you had, if anything, by hitting it with a metal bar?

And the funniest part of that "bogus" story, is that he actually keeps "growing" as he's getting his dick smacked by a police baton!!!lolololol S & M anyone?

Back