• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Spring Break

westb51

on a constant bulk
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are you doing for spring break?

I graduated from SHSU in aug. and i think i still need my spirng break. I'll be leaving tommrow night to drive to Ruidoso, NM staying 3 nights and next thursday i'll be headed to south padre island for the weekend. oh man i can't wait. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not a damn thing. I was gonna go to California with a group of friends but I have to help my folks move in my grandpa in my house.

I'm going to Hawaii.

My friends in Cancoon

westb51 said:
What are you doing for spring break?

I graduated from SHSU in aug. and i think i still need my spirng break. I'll be leaving tommrow night to drive to Ruidoso, NM staying 3 nights and next thursday i'll be headed to south padre island for the weekend. oh man i can't wait. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

When you are in south padre island make sure you go to Cherries (but don't have more than 3 of the Cherries special drinks or you won't remember the rest of the night) :laugh:

I'm heading to Maui - three weeks from today :grin:

going to Prague next month, that's my spring break ! :rocker:

LAM, what are you going there for? I have a Dr. friend there(cardiologist).

:( I can't, I don't get any vacation time til August :(

PreMier said:
LAM, what are you going there for? I have a Dr. friend there(cardiologist).

just to hang out for a week with a couple of my boys, the girls there love american men. :D

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to Cancun so you young whipper snappers behave yourselves :read:

SJA said:
I'm going to Cancun so you young whipper snappers behave yourselves :read:
:haha: ... we went to Cancun in 2001 to see what Spring Break was like ... we brought 3 other married couples and we were the party. It was a little depressing :lol:

naturaltan said:
:haha: ... we went to Cancun in 2001 to see what Spring Break was like ... we brought 3 other married couples and we were the party. It was a little depressing :lol:

Thats kind of sad to hear....... :hmmm:

(not that you guys were the life of the party but you know what I mean I think....LOL)

RoCk79 said:
Thats kind of sad to hear....... :hmmm:

(not that you guys were the life of the party but you know what I mean I think....LOL)

it could have been our timing or maybe the hotel was a bad choice, but we shouldn't have had to make the party. When the ladies that came with us went topless and that was the most nudity we saw for the entire time, that is pretty sad ... although 3 or the 4 looked f***ing fabulous topless ... even better naked as it turned out. :D

naturaltan said:
it could have been our timing or maybe the hotel was a bad choice, but we shouldn't have had to make the party. When the ladies that came with us went topless and that was the most nudity we saw for the entire time, that is pretty sad ... although 3 or the 4 looked f***ing fabulous topless ... even better naked as it turned out. :D

so did you get pictures???? :laugh:

Relaxing, going to the gym, and playing basketball this week (my spring break).

I've been working and taking a lot of classes so it's nice to just chill out :)

RoCk79 said:
so did you get pictures???? :laugh:

of the four ladies ... well yes. One was Mrs.NT, so that was a given. But you should have seen how many cameras came out once the ladies went topless. :lol:

naturaltan said:
of the four ladies ... well yes. One was Mrs.NT, so that was a given. But you should have seen how many cameras came out once the ladies went topless. :lol:

Awesome!!! Of course my camera would of come out too!!!!! :rocker:

IML Gear Cream!
three hours till take off! i'm pumped! hope my body forgives me :)

lol

Shae said:
Not a damn thing. I was gonna go to California with a group of friends but I have to help my folks move in my grandpa in my house.

damn old people....

RoCk79 said:
Awesome!!! Of course my camera would of come out too!!!!! :rocker:
:haha: ... you wouldn't be alone. :D

Dante said:
i graduated from college 2 yrs ago. still going on spring break-panama city. has anyone been there for sb?

Yeah, about a thousand years ago. The ONLY bar on the beach was The Spinnaker. That was before even LaVela was built. I think I'm still picking sand out of places where sand doesn't belong. :eek:

ALBOB said:
Yeah, about a thousand years ago. The ONLY bar on the beach was The Spinnaker. That was before even LaVela was built. I think I'm still picking sand out of places where sand doesn't belong. :eek:
You shouldn't have been sticking your fingers in there to begin with...:eek:

maniclion said:
You shouldn't have been sticking your fingers in there to begin with...:eek:

She told me she liked it there. :shrug: It was cool until she tried to do it to me. :finger:

Back