• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

March madness.

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
who is everyone picking for the final four?

Ill
UNC
Duke
I dont know really for my fourth. I guess I gotta see the brackets first. Someone has to come out of the West. I dont have the rankings in front of me.

Illinois will not be a final four team.

Kansas is taking it all :)

I'll be following the madness closely as my Raptors should have 2 lotto picks

soxmuscle said:
Illinois will not be a final four team.
''

I dont see why not. They lost in the sweet 16 to Duke in a close game last year. They have their entire roster back.
Anyways- who the fuck are your picks?

I'll tell you my picks when the bracket comes out on sunday.

Cold Iron said:
Kansas is taking it all :)

I'll be following the madness closely as my Raptors should have 2 lotto picks

We agree completely. :rocker:

Flex said:
me too.

I think my Huskies are gonna be up there (again) :D

Bastards lost to Syracuse last night.

No matter. The Big East tourney means nothing to the Huskies. They are still at least a three seed in the Big Dance, and they'll reach the Final Four.

howabout my Washington Huskies picking up one of the number 1 bids!! thats amazing for this team, they won their first ever Pac-10 tourney last week by beating AZ and now the #1 bid, Go Dawgs. Nate Robinson is a beast, the cat is like 5'8" and has a 48" vert.... show love people

IML Gear Cream!
A-Roooooooooooooooooooooon, what up playaaaaa!

It's nice you got your huskies, but we got OUR huskies, too, bro :p

I havent been following college bball too closely, but man, it's fuckin tourney time, and there's rarely ever a better few weeks in sports than the upcoming.

I'm running a pool at the school, already MAD people in it haha. Too bad they gotta bow to the jedi master, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches.

Hit me up sometime, kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid.

My Final Four is North Carolina, Oklahoma State, Kentucky, and Louisville, with NC winning.

Eh, what the fuck do I know?

Cool I have similar pick suprisingly

NC, Oak St., Louisville, Syracuse.

NC taking it all

Again WTF do I know though

I have Illinois, Wake Forest, North Carolina and Duke as top teams.

Who knows, there could be some decent upsets. I just factored in the quality of their conferences and how they rated against each other like that. Of course given that I have upsets, but not all that many. I guess we'll see :)

Still waiting on your brackets Sox :)

St.Mary's would be nice, considering that's the college i'm attending..that would be a huge cinderella story..i guess i will just have to lay back and watch

NO #1's picked....

Kansas (homer pick)
Wake Forest
Syracuse
Oklahoma St

UNC, Kansas, UCONN, Nova, and Florida :eek: :eek:
What a tough bracket, all legit final 4 teams IMO

My big upset= Lafayette over Louisville

Eggs said:
Still waiting on your brackets Sox :)
Currently I have Arizona, Louisville, Duke and North Carolina. I am still debating on whether to keep this or not.

This year is very wide open i think. Could be a lot of upsets.

IML Gear Cream!
Fuckin' Alabama..... I thought they would be part of an upset but not that early. I had them taking BC and then Illinois oh well :D

Alabama...bunch of cocksuckers. I had them taking BC too. Great, four games in and my bracket has already gone to shit.

:lol:

No, I wasn't stupid enough to have 'Bama beating Illinois. :grin:

Well we know Illinois is going no where anyway, so might as well take a chance :)

I have OSU beating them in the Elite 8.

I have Boston College beating Illinois.

Letting your heart do the picking instead of the brain I see. :)

We'll see, dick :p

By the way, I'll be in attendance if that game does happen, and seeing BC lose to Georgia Tech in the tournament last year, I don't think i'll be able to live another day if I watch them lose a barnburner again.

Back