Wrist Wraps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrist Wraps

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wrist Wraps

Any idea what would be the best/comfy wrist wraps I can find?

Rep Points

harbinger has some nice ones i belive.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Get some white trainer straps, they are very soft and only wrap around the wrist twice or so on a woman.

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

ummmm, black ones?
    You're a funny guy, Sully, I like you. Dat's why I'm going to kill you lahst.

* Got juice?*Need Motivation?*How to Train*
    *Arnold vs. Ronnie vs. Haney vs. Sergio*
    *YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!*Ahhnold*

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

The black and red I've seen are all stiff, for heavy lifting. The more support they offer, the stiffer they will be. I dont find them uncomfortable at all but I'm a guy

My female friend uses the short, whimpy white ones I used to have.

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mudge
    My female friend uses the short, whimpy white ones I used to have.
    Are you calling Sara a wimp, mister?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

No idea, but if she wants comfy I assume she is not benching 300+. Most of those gals want support, not comfy.

FLEXecutioner

Rep Points

No idea, but if she wants comfy I assume she is not benching 300+. Most of those gals want support, not comfy.
    Dude, she deads 805x2

and yells LIGHT WEIGHT!!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

And then goes "Thank God for strength. Pure natural strength!" - right?

Ron is such a bad liar, totally readable.

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm looking for wrist wraps that are not pain to adjust/fit

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was actually looking at this one

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gl/slipon.html

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like these better, I have a hard time wrapping straps on myself.

Eliminates the wrapping and rewrapping of the traditional lifting straps. It is easy to "HOOK" on and off making for a faster workout. Provides great gripping power even when trainer begins to fatigue. Velcro closures allow one size fits all. These are great for chin-ups, cable rows, dead lifts, shrugs, lat pull-downs and more!

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

min0, is this from bb.com store?

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee
    I like these better, I have a hard time wrapping straps on myself.

There was a guy at my gym that made some of these(prototypes). They were pretty cool, but I threw them away. I should have sold them here.
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sara
    min0, is this from bb.com store?
    Yes, click here for the link.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier
    There was a guy at my gym that made some of these(prototypes). They were pretty cool, but I threw them away. I should have sold them here.
    I take it you don't like wraps.

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes, click here for the link.
    Thanks min0
    I was looking for wraps not straps

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I take it you don't like wraps.
    Well, the thing was.. there was a plastic piece that the velcro went through(so it could double back and hook to itself) and that piece pushed into my thumb. Like I said, they were prototypes. And nope, I dont use straps anymore.
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

Rep Points

Sara, I just use these. They are cheap too
    http://www.thefitnessstore.com/Qstor...11&PROD=001014

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jodi, these look so hard to put on.. I bet it will take me 5 minutes to figure out how to put them on

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sara
    I was actually looking at this one

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gl/slipon.html
    Just from a guess, slip on wraps sound like they would offer nearly no support at all. My friends are velcro, so they are virtually infinitely adjustable.

These are what she has

Very easy to put on, I used them myself (as seen in my old bench vid from last year).

Rep Points

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Just from a guess, slip on wraps sound like they would offer nearly no support at all. My friends are velcro, so they are virtually infinitely adjustable.

These are what she has

Very easy to put on, I used them myself (as seen in my old bench vid from last year).
    How does those help with grip though?

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What a DUMBASS! LMAO!! He puts them on backwards hahahahaha

If these are the kind you want sara, I have some you can have. I need to find them, and I'll send them for free. Let me know.
    P-side Inc.

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    How does those help with grip though?
    Those are WRAPS.. like the thread states. Sara needs to specify whether she wants wraps or straps.
    P-side Inc.

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sara needs wraps to support her wrists since she's been lifting little heavier

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My wrist started to hurt a little after I lift

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Then get the ones Mudge posted. The straps are to help hold more, and wont support the wrist.
    P-side Inc.

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks Jodi

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PreMier
    What a DUMBASS! LMAO!! He puts them on backwards hahahahaha

If these are the kind you want sara, I have some you can have. I need to find them, and I'll send them for free. Let me know.
    I didn't watch the video yet. I just saw it and posted it.

Sara, you are suppose to put them on so that the tail of it is aligned with your thumb.

I got to watch that video now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast