• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wrist Wraps

sara

INK NOT MINK
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any idea what would be the best/comfy wrist wraps I can find?

Get some white trainer straps, they are very soft and only wrap around the wrist twice or so on a woman.

The black and red I've seen are all stiff, for heavy lifting. The more support they offer, the stiffer they will be. I dont find them uncomfortable at all but I'm a guy :shrug:

My female friend uses the short, whimpy white ones I used to have.

No idea, but if she wants comfy I assume she is not benching 300+. Most of those gals want support, not comfy.

Mudge said:
No idea, but if she wants comfy I assume she is not benching 300+. Most of those gals want support, not comfy.

Dude, she deads 805x2

and yells LIGHT WEIGHT!! :yell:

And then goes "Thank God for strength. Pure natural strength!" - right?

Ron is such a bad liar, totally readable.

I'm looking for wrist wraps that are not pain to adjust/fit

I like these better, I have a hard time wrapping straps on myself.

rrhook5kd.jpg

Eliminates the wrapping and rewrapping of the traditional lifting straps. It is easy to "HOOK" on and off making for a faster workout. Provides great gripping power even when trainer begins to fatigue. Velcro closures allow one size fits all. These are great for chin-ups, cable rows, dead lifts, shrugs, lat pull-downs and more!

min0, is this from bb.com store?

min0 lee said:
I like these better, I have a hard time wrapping straps on myself.

rrhook5kd.jpg

There was a guy at my gym that made some of these(prototypes). They were pretty cool, but I threw them away. I should have sold them here.

PreMier said:
There was a guy at my gym that made some of these(prototypes). They were pretty cool, but I threw them away. I should have sold them here.

I take it you don't like wraps.

min0 lee said:
I take it you don't like wraps.

Well, the thing was.. there was a plastic piece that the velcro went through(so it could double back and hook to itself) and that piece pushed into my thumb. Like I said, they were prototypes. And nope, I dont use straps anymore.

Jodi, these look so hard to put on.. I bet it will take me 5 minutes to figure out how to put them on

Mudge said:
Just from a guess, slip on wraps sound like they would offer nearly no support at all. My friends are velcro, so they are virtually infinitely adjustable.

These are what she has

Very easy to put on, I used them myself (as seen in my old bench vid from last year).
How does those help with grip though? :scratch:

Jodi said:
How does those help with grip though? :scratch:

Those are WRAPS.. like the thread states. Sara needs to specify whether she wants wraps or straps.

Sara needs wraps to support her wrists since she's been lifting little heavier

My wrist started to hurt a little after I lift

Then get the ones Mudge posted. The straps are to help hold more, and wont support the wrist.

PreMier said:
What a DUMBASS! LMAO!! He puts them on backwards hahahahaha

If these are the kind you want sara, I have some you can have. I need to find them, and I'll send them for free. Let me know.
I didn't watch the video yet. I just saw it and posted it.

Sara, you are suppose to put them on so that the tail of it is aligned with your thumb.

I got to watch that video now. :lol:

Back