• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

common foods that cause bloating?

mit37

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am just wondering what foods are known to cause bloating....thank you

green beans with me and milk products

Milf does it for me:barf: Man I haven't had a cup of milk in soooooo long and I used to drink a gallon a day but then found out I'm allergic to the Lactose:cry:

I always heard that bulb veggies cause bloating.. like onions and things of that nature... cabbage too I believe...

Carbs cause you to retain water. So you look bloated if you eat alot of carbs.

ReelBigFish said:
Yeah me neither. Never had any but I'd love to try some MILF.
I can assure you (being in my twenties and my wife is in her late 30's) that MILFS dont cause bloating!:laugh: They are great for relaxation, stress releif and many more bodily requirements!!

ok, sorry for highjacking the thread....In reality, fiber gets me bloated real quick!

-a lot of raw veggies gives me gas (i.e., broccoli and cauliflower)
-anything with lactose
-anything with soy
-too much fruit
-beans
-white pasta/rice/bread

IML Gear Cream!
MILF only causes one part of me to bloat:D, pineapple, watermelon, cantelope make me feel bloated, ice cream, cucumbers and if I eat too much of anything.

crazy_enough said:
I can assure you (being in my twenties and my wife is in her late 30's) that MILFS dont cause bloating!:laugh: They are great for relaxation, stress releif and many more bodily requirements!!

Wow... you're making them seem very darn appealing! lol

wow...I guess I really need to experiment more and keep a log of what makes me feel bloated....another simple question....

How long does it take for the bloating to occur after eating a "bloating-causing" food...?
I want to be able to accurately determine what food are causing the bloating. Thank you.

haha

juggernaut said:
Got Milf?:laugh:

hahahahhahah, that took the cake!! lolllllll

Everything, except meat and fats, bloats me:
Coffee
Dairy
Beans
Rice
Sour dishes
Boiled eggs
Broccoli, asparagus, cabage, etc.
Fruits
So I just ignore it!

And to answer your question in my case the bloat starts some 30 min after ingesting the food....

Back