• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stephanie's Pittsburgh Competition Prep Log

stephlg

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone! I am new to this site and would like to share some details about myself first. I used to be 270 lbs. I am 5'10" and am currently 137 lbs. I am preparing for my first figure competition in May-8 weeks out to be exact! I have a website, www.stephaniegreiner.com for anyone who loves checking out photos as I do! I have not put pics on the site since January though because my next set of photos will be in my competition suits! It is difficult for me not to post progress pics because I love 'em but I am trying to hold out!

270, wow you look great now congrats and good luck with your competition.

Awesome work! :thumb:
Good luck with all your competition prep!!! ;)

My dad's girl friend competes in Pittsburg too. When is your next competition.

Good Luck with your upcoming show!

My competition date(s) are May 6 & 7. There is a pro figure show there that weekend also so I am hoping to meet some of the pros! Exciting!

Woo-hoo Girl!!! I'm so glad your journaling here! :hot: Your going to kick some major bootay at your show!!! :thumb:

Welcome to IM!!
and Good luck with the competition :thumbs:

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck Steph.

Is your contest at the same site as the Pro Figure and Fitness? I may be driving out there that weekend.

Yes, it is the same weekend. Prejuding for amateur and pro show is Friday night and then the evening performance is Saturday night.

Back