IronMag Research Chems

Letrozole

Thread: Letrozole

Rep Points

Letrozole

okay i managed to get some letrozole tablets 2.5mg

i'm gonna run them on my test/dbol cycle if the bloat starts to become a problem or if gyno shows up (to prevent it developing along with nolva)

i've got a few questions...

what sort of dose should i run for the letro to have a desired effect on reducing bloat? (and yes i do have a pill splitter)

and will letro interfere with my strength and muscle gains? dose it have any negative sides that i should be wary of?

thanks

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

1/4 tab ED at the very most IMO, I doubt you are running a dose that requires more.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've read that .5 mg (1/5 of your pill) is a full dose and that more won't do anything more for you. I would go with 1/4 pill EOD, but don't expect it to help with d-bol bloat very much.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

thanks for the advice guys

i might run 1/4 pill eod, then if it gets unbearable up it to ed, but now me n' my girl have split up and i'm really not looking to replace her anytime soon (the bitch totally head fucked me... can't be good for my training, prob didn't help my 1-ad cycle results!) i don't really give a damm about my apperance right now