• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

open letter to all memebers

Supermans Daddy

Jamaican Rude Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like ask tha forgiveness of all who may have read my reponse to tha thread "Nigger". I have been a memeber of this forum for a couple of years and I have never been offended in such a ignorant way by a post made here before.My retort was a very emotional one as I read on and on and seen insult after insult and just could not stand it any more and just exploded.Those of you who may know me know that I have never responed to ANY member in such a manner before as that is not my way. I let a jerk get under my skin and I ask any who seen me lose control in this case to please forgive my behavior. I would also like to thank tha staff for remove'n my reponse and that entire Thread as I'm sure I was not tha only member that found that whole thing Tasteless as hell. Thanks.

Dont worry about it...It was warranted....well, maybe not the "die a slow death" part!!lol;)
The catch is that THATS the kind of reaction that this prick is looking for...Feeds off of it...So sad!!:(

I didn't read it, but I'm surprised a thread like that was allowed to remain long enough for so much posting. I will forgive you this time. Just don't do it again. And send me a PM. I thought you were dead Mikhal!

PirateFromHell said:
I didn't read it, but I'm surprised a thread like that was allowed to remain long enough for so much posting. I will forgive you this time. Just don't do it again. And send me a PM. I thought you were dead Mikhal!
No bro , I'm still here just been outta town for a bit train'n as I've got a fight on April 16. I will be send'n you gift in about a week. Peace n Love

crazy_enough said:
Dont worry about it...It was warranted....well, maybe not the "die a slow death" part!!lol;)
The catch is that THATS the kind of reaction that this prick is looking for...Feeds off of it...So sad!!:(
Thanks Crazy, But I've always said that in order to disrespect another person , you must first disrespect yourself( which I did). But thanks for understand'n. I guess he got what he was look'n for then huh ?! ha ha ha.Peace n Love ( not Death and Pain) ha ha ha ha ha

Mikhal said:
I would like ask tha forgiveness of all who may have read my reponse to tha thread "Nigger". I have been a memeber of this forum for a couple of years and I have never been offended in such a ignorant way by a post made here before.My retort was a very emotional one as I read on and on and seen insult after insult and just could not stand it any more and just exploded.Those of you who may know me know that I have never responed to ANY member in such a manner before as that is not my way. I let a jerk get under my skin and I ask any who seen me lose control in this case to please forgive my behavior. I would also like to thank tha staff for remove'n my reponse and that entire Thread as I'm sure I was not tha only member that found that whole thing Tasteless as hell. Thanks.

Hi Mikhal,

There seems to be a lot of people now who write and/or make comments just to try to piss others off on purpose. I think there is a lot of very unhappy people in the world and the only way those unhappy people can somehow feel "happy" themselves is to try to make OTHERS unhappy in some way - that then makes them "feel better" about themselves. I do understand. Always be who you really are and stay with working out damn hard. You will be just fine and those that know you will appreciate your efforts sincerely.

Take Care, John H.

Said racist troll will no longer be joining us.

Maybe if you spent more time in your community outreach program and less time smoking doobies you would be able to control your anger. ;)

Mik,

i think you were completely justified, bro. We know what kinda person you are, and we all saw what a dickhead that douchebag was. Don't sweat it, bro, i agreed with every single thing you said.

No Harm, No Foul. It's all good Mikhal although I do appreciate your sensitivity towards others.

In my humble opinion, your retort was pretty much on the money. That prick had it coming.

Cheers!

IML Gear Cream!
Dale Mabry said:
Maybe if you spent more time in your community outreach program and less time smoking doobies you would be able to control your anger. ;)
HUM................... Well that might be a good idea except that I don't smoke anything, nor do I drink, get high at all or even eat meat. But I'll keep your advise in mind.And I'm will'n to except your response to my post if I offended you.Plus ain't blow'n trees supposed to cool you out? Now if you had said back up off that tren.................................... ha ha ha ha! Peace n Love

Mikhal said:
HUM................... Well that might be a good idea except that I don't smoke anything, nor do I drink, get high at all or even eat meat. But I'll keep your advise in mind.And I'm will'n to except your response to my post if I offended you.

1)Sure you don't ;) ;)

BTW, I am just fucking with ya. I saw what you wrote and it falls under the realm of BFD, Big fuckin deal. He was axeing for it. Oh, and I don't get offended.

Did you read my updated post ha ha ha, I've seen you here forever Bro, I kinda knew you were joke'n playa ! Peace n Love

lol

Mikhal said:

thats ok man!!!, now can you hook me up with a black girl or what, mmm juicy black ass, damn there is not one good looking black girl around here i swear, and I am serious.

Mikhal said:
Did you read my updated post ha ha ha, I've seen you here forever Bro, I kinda knew you were joke'n playa ! Peace n Love

Light one up for me. :p

Dale Mabry said:

I tried that, it didn't work you son-of-a-b***h :lol:

Cool, Totally deserved it, it takes a toll and he got what he deserved. Today i'm humble for what the spirit intended, smell,taste,strength, my kids, my beautiful wife of 22 years,and hope. Bullboy

I missed your response Tev.. but the clown deserved it whatever you said.

Hey Mik, They were only words. Just because he used some terms that got under your skin, don't worry about it. Everyone here knew what an ass he was and he deserved it. To me it's not the persons skin color but how they act toward others that make them a good person. And you have always tried to help out here. Honestly, I think he wanted a rise out of you. It would have been better IMO if you had not answered him. Then he would have thought his post didn't bother anyone.

dg806 said:
Hey Mik, They were only words. Just because he used some terms that got under your skin, don't worry about it. Everyone here knew what an ass he was and he deserved it. To me it's not the persons skin color but how they act toward others that make them a good person. And you have always tried to help out here. Honestly, I think he wanted a rise out of you. It would have been better IMO if you had not answered him. Then he would have thought his post didn't bother anyone.
Very wise words indeed. I really tried not to get involved. I've learned something from this.

IML Gear Cream!
PreMier said:
I missed your response Tev.. but the clown deserved it whatever you said.
It was not one of my shine'n moments Pre.! I kinda glad you missed it as it was my evil side rule'n.But as I think about it a bit, it was kinda funny. I got a way wit words.

Dale Mabry said:
Light one up for me. :p
Dale , you must be serious bout that dank Homey, Thats all you been think'n bout all day ! ha ha ha ha Peace n Love

^^don't mind Dale, he's most likely been drinkin all day... lol :laugh:

isss okae doe, I light wun up fo jou mayn.... ah ah peace bitches

I didn't see any of the thread, but if he got a rise out of you homey, then he deserved it! Everyone's right though, he probably got off on your anger.

JerseyDevil said:
I didn't see any of the thread, but if he got a rise out of you homey, then he deserved it! Everyone's right though, he probably got off on your anger.
Better than my anger get'n off on him. Peace n Love

gr81 said:
^^don't mind Dale, he's most likely been drinkin all day... lol :laugh:

isss okae doe, I light wun up fo jou mayn.... ah ah peace bitches
I'm call'n you today Homey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my birthday so I'll be chill'n after I get back from tha gym.Holla, Holla. Peace n Love

I'm call'n you today Homey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my birthday so I'll be chill'n after I get back from tha gym.Holla, Holla. Peace n Love

yeaahh buddyyy, happy B-day my man, much love. doin anything special with wifey? hit me up boi

Back