• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where r the needles?

CarguyJB163

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever ordered their needles on-line, looking for 25g, 1.5, 3cc (what i used last time) if not ordering then might try CVS to get them and just play dumb! (buddy had them but is now out)

Thanks

Also, that post on "secrets revealed" anyone else think that 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off is a little extreme, but i guess for a pro it's not, just curious.

For a pro that would be someone old school or on the very small end of things. Craig Titus claimed to take 5 weeks off for every 10 weeks, and I'm guessing thats off-season only.

I always get them online, I can't buy them legally in my state in a store.

if your in the uk you can get em free from the local needle exchange

GPZ gives great service and the prices are great...they will ship anywhere...they will have my biz until they close the doors.

TrojanMan60563 said:
GPZ gives great service and the prices are great...they will ship anywhere...they will have my biz until they close the doors.
hell yeah, they are fast and discrete.

stu21Ldn said:
if your in the uk you can get em free from the local needle exchange
I wouldn't want to "exchange" needles with anyone. If they really call it that, they should rethink the name. :hmmm: Do you have to give 'em used needles for fresh ones?

PirateFromHell said:
I wouldn't want to "exchange" needles with anyone. If they really call it that, they should rethink the name. :hmmm: Do you have to give 'em used needles for fresh ones?
they give you used ones, but promise that they are clean.

I saw the banners and what not just wanted to see what other people were doing.

Also how much time to ya'll take inbetween cycles? Is the old addage twice as long as the cycle took still the norm or am i way off?

You certainly can, although that leaves you about one cycle for every 30 weeks. I know one guy who never comes off (he is over 300 pounds), some guys come off 4 weeks for every 6 months. It all depends on where you want to go, and how closely you are willing to watch your health, or how little you care about it.

Age will also on some level affect recovery, if that is an concern which it sounds like it is. Time on = time off is what most preach, but the time prior to starting PCT counts as time on because you are waiting for the half life of the drug to retard.

PirateFromHell said:

They give you new pins and barrels each time, you dont even have to bring the old ones back. its called the exchange because they have special containers where you can safely dispose of your old ones.

Back