• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Creatine - effects/side effects/how to take it?

Unsivilized

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,

I am goin to buy Creatine Monohydrate and I have some questions of concern.

1) Will my face bloat up?
2) My muscles will get bigger because of water retention and will become a little bit softer but will I lose strength because of this?
3) Should I cycle it and preload before I do? (eg. Do i take 20 grams a day in 5 gram doses for the first 5 days?)
4) Will there be any negative side effects? (Will it stunt my growth or make me look fat)?
5) If I do not like the effects of the creatine how long will it take for me to get it out of my system and for my muscles to return to their normal sizes?
6) Will I become a lot more thirsty and should I drink more water?

Thanx allot

Also do you use creatine monohydrate (powder form) and how does it work for u?

welcome to the search function :D

Attachments

• search.gif
    search.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 26
Unsivilized said:
Hey all,

I am goin to buy Creatine Monohydrate and I have some questions of concern.

1) Will my face bloat up?

it is very common to hold not only intramuscular water weight, but even subcutaneous water from creatine, so it is possible.

2) My muscles will get bigger because of water retention and will become a little bit softer but will I lose strength because of this?

initally yes, but creatine also stimulates protein synthesis and increases work output, so you will gain muscle, you should see an increase in strength and size.

3) Should I cycle it and preload before I do? (eg. Do i take 20 grams a day in 5 gram doses for the first 5 days?)

you really do not need to "cycle" creatine per se, but if you are training correctly you should be taking a week off completely from training every few months, this would be a good time to lay of creatine as well as other supps.

4) Will there be any negative side effects? (Will it stunt my growth or make me look fat)?

no.

5) If I do not like the effects of the creatine how long will it take for me to get it out of my system and for my muscles to return to their normal sizes?

about 2 days or so.

6) Will I become a lot more thirsty and should I drink more water?

you should increase water intake to help your kidneys, not only with creatine use but with an increase in protein as well.

now, forget that ancient creatine monohydrate and get Maximum Pump

:thumb:

Back