• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lipoderm Ultra

Curlingcadys

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I'll say I have had some good progress with this but I can't help but to think I'd have even better results if half the product didn't turn into jelly in my hand...Has anyone else had this problem? I read that letting the bottle sit in hot water helps so I tried it and it did mildly but still god a lot of jelly...any ideas guys n gals?

I don't know that there is anything that can be done about that. It tends to turn into litlle rubbery balls/flakes as you keep rubbing it it. Still seems to work well, even though it seems like a lot of it is being wasted by changing to a consistancy that isn't absorbed through your skin.

Shake well before use.

Don't rub so hard that you peel the top layer of skin away. Usually i find it's with the first few applications that i get the "rub off" bits, but after a while it's almost like my skin is "preped" for it, and it rubs in nicely.

Thanks for the info apreciate it!

Back