• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cumming and Crying

Lucifer

Dark Prince
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else ever see a chick cum so good she ends up in tears? Must be why there is a saying "fuck me to tears". I think it has something to do with the pleasure centers in the brain that control orgasm being so close to the part of the brain responsible for waterworks.
Experiences? Theories?
Sorry but no there will not be a film at 11.
Or maybe someone is just making her way too horny.
devilsmiley0153cy.gif

Um... well I quite frequently either laugh hysterically to the point of tears or flat out cry - happy tears after an orgasm.
Yes, I am aware that this can be quite off putting to a guy! lol It's something I have made a conscious effort to avoid in the past, especially in new relationships!
My husband knows the harder I laugh and the more I cry the better it was, in fact it becomes contagious and he usually ends up LHAO too, usually I think just at the site of me unable to breath with tears rolling down my cheeks saying 'FUCK, that was awesome!'.
The better the orgasm the more I laugh and or cry... can't explain it, I think it's just like sensory overload or release or something... nowadays if I don't laugh hysterically after cumming my husband grills me as to why not?! :laugh:
I'd be interested to hear if any other females experience this or maybe I'm just odd. :hmmm:

Well I personally know one who does. Especially when the sex was seeped in an overwhelming desire for a certain someone. I think sex this good has to be about love for her.

I do, the few times that I have experienced something so amazingly intense and emotional I tend to tear. It's not often, but when it does, I know that it was a mind-blowing orgasm.. I would think its mostly what we are thinking about and how into it we are that makes us react this way. If she tears, its likely you did something very very good. If she cries, to the point of sobbing, you probably did something very very bad lol.

Muscle_Girl said:
If she cries, to the point of sobbing, you probably did something very very bad lol.

He just gave her an orgasm and that's BAD??? :hmmm: Is it any wonder that we don't give a shit if you cum or not? :rolleyes:

For those of you who aren't too quick on the uptake, that's a joke. :rolleyes:

where you in the right hole ? :laugh:

BritChick said:
Um... well I quite frequently either laugh hysterically to the point of tears or flat out cry - happy tears after an orgasm.
Yes, I am aware that this can be quite off putting to a guy! lol It's something I have made a conscious effort to avoid in the past, especially in new relationships!
My husband knows the harder I laugh and the more I cry the better it was, in fact it becomes contagious and he usually ends up LHAO too, usually I think just at the site of me unable to breath with tears rolling down my cheeks saying 'FUCK, that was awesome!'.
The better the orgasm the more I laugh and or cry... can't explain it, I think it's just like sensory overload or release or something... nowadays if I don't laugh hysterically after cumming my husband grills me as to why not?! :laugh:
I'd be interested to hear if any other females experience this or maybe I'm just odd. :hmmm:
So when she's laughing it's not because of the expression on my face?

maniclion said:
:laugh:

I've seen sobbing where it was a good thing too. Usually meant she'd had some very good bad things.
devilsmiley0151gu.gif

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:

Um... I hope not! :laugh:

I can't stand chix w/psychological blocks that inhibit proper orgasmic response!!!!!! :splat:

I got one.

So I was in high school and I am going to town and this chick just starts freaking out, screaming at the top of her lungs, crying, and jellyfishing all over. It was kinda hot, but I had to keep telling her to zip it cuz my mom would hear. She wouldn't stop so I had to let go of the Vulcan nerve pinch I had on her neck. :)

Dale Mabry said:
I got one.

So I was in high school and I am going to town and this chick just starts freaking out, screaming at the top of her lungs, crying, and jellyfishing all over. It was kinda hot, but I had to keep telling her to zip it cuz my mom would hear. She wouldn't stop so I had to let go of the Vulcan nerve pinch I had on her neck. :)

ROFLMFAO! :funny:

lol. i still have a scar.

j/k wasn't me honest.

Lucifer said:
Anyone else ever see a chick cum so good she ends up in tears? Must be why there is a saying "fuck me to tears". I think it has something to do with the pleasure centers in the brain that control orgasm being so close to the part of the brain responsible for waterworks.
Experiences? Theories?
Sorry but no there will not be a film at 11.
Or maybe someone is just making her way too horny.
devilsmiley0153cy.gif

Hi Lucifer,

I like this with my wife all the time. We get "into it" SERIOUSLY!!! We WORK for this for BOTH OF US. She does HER VERY BEST TO DRIVE ME COMPLETELY NUTS and I DO THE SAME FOR HER BIGTIME. I can't tell you exactly how many "showers" I have had. Or that she has had. She is VERY HEALTHY as well as me and VERY RESPONSIVE. I WORK AT IT AND SO DOES SHE. We agree to "bring tears" - of COMPLETE JOY AND HAPPINESS for BOTH OF US.

The very best are the spontaneous moments - when neither of us is "expecting" ANYTHING is going to happen and out of the blue it DOES.

I LOVE FOREPLAY AND A HELL OF A LOT OF TEASING - and I never ALWAYS want it to lead to anything where completion is "always". I LOVE TO TEMPT and be TEMPTED. There is something to be said about "obstaining" as a form of extreme "cruelty"... :hot: :laugh: :D

Take Care, John H.

John H. said:
There is something to be said about "obstaining" as a form of extreme "cruelty"... :hot: :laugh: :D

Take Care, John H.
I wish you would abstain from posting...

IML Gear Cream!
the things I learn about you in this forum ... :evil: :kiss: ;)

BritChick said:

naturaltan said:
the things I learn about you in this forum ... :evil: :kiss: ;)

I know, I know... Rod was like you didn't really share that did you?! :laugh:

LAM said:
where you in the right hole ?

maybe that's why i always make the girls cry :hmmm:

or maybe it's cuz after i nut i throw on my pants and am out the door :shrug:

attachment.php

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I understand now, cause if I keep going after I cum it tickles so much I can't stand it, I'm like "don't touch, don't touch."

lol, I made many girls cry a lot of times, but never during sex tho :shrug:

Back