IronMag Research Chems

How to tell if your gear is real?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

How to tell if your gear is real?

Hey my friend ordered from the i net that he found on goggle i believe... some stuff came but from the research i have done its about 50/50 good to bad ratio

how can i tell that it is fake ? its decabol 250 from the manufacture www.britishdragon.com and according to there source checker the source is legit...

it all seems fishy to me but is there anyway to really tell before he orders more or worst yet if i decide to order something

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Check that the source is legit and you will most likely get legit gear. Otherwise you are looking at about $100-$150 to test for a given substance.

Rep Points

how do you check to see if the source is clear ?

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Ask the source for references and check with them.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

keyloc doing a google search to find a steroid supplier is not smart. Its easy to get scammed or even worse arrested that way. I wouldn't join your friend in that practice.

in addition as mudge said the only 100% sure way to know what you got is to have it tested....and it costs a lot.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You could always use it...
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
    You could always use it...
    This is the best way...

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    This is the best way...
    I don't know about "best". You could be holding a vial of cyanide in your hand. If you got it from an unverified or non-referred source I wouldn't recommend sticking it in your ass to see if it's real.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster
    I don't know about "best". You could be holding a vial of cyanide in your hand. If you got it from an unverified or non-referred source I wouldn't recommend sticking it in your ass to see if it's real.
    lol... i will stay away from googled stuff... but what if he does it and he gets great results.... should it be safe then ?

Rep Points

You could always test it out on your dog. .... hehe

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Only careless users would run the risk of shooting something like cyanide. Im sure Google doesn't screen for scammers when they find websites.

Rep Points

Ah hell, just swallow it. If it bites, it just "must" be real, right?
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

fake gear = pure oil (with few exceptions, excluding orals, suspension etc).

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I know of someone that got fake Winstrol....after a few days he ended up in the ER....turns out he was injecting himself ED with Armor All......almost killed himself.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TrojanMan60563
    I know of someone that got fake Winstrol....after a few days he ended up in the ER....turns out he was injecting himself ED with Armor All......almost killed himself.
    Whoever sold that to him is a piece of shit that should be strung up by his balls for eternity.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

thats pretty messed up

Rep Points

oh that is sick

Rep Points

gross. I hope he tracked down his dealer and shot him.
    Let's all join together and SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by musclepump
    gross. I hope he tracked down his dealer and shot him.
    i'd knock his lights out with a sledgehammer then shoot him with the fake gear he sold me, see how he likes spending the next few months in intensive care

'say hello to my little friend!'

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gococksDJS
    Only careless users would run the risk of shooting something like cyanide. Im sure Google doesn't screen for scammers when they find websites.
    Hey I agree, but I think the previous posts illustrate my exaggerated "cyanide" example. My point was, if you are shooting, into your body, a chemical that you acquired from an unknown and/or unverified source you are taking your life into your own hands.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Hey I agree, but I think the previous posts illustrate my exaggerated "cyanide" example. My point was, if you are shooting, into your body, a chemical that you acquired from an unknown and/or unverified source you are taking your life into your own hands.
    indeed..

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, one must buy from sources that have long standing reputation. Those people don't sell armor all.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Yeah I don't know what he did about it cause you can't go to the police and say "i bought steroids from john doe and this is what happened"....I suppose you could but then you are probably getting arrested too....I would for sure do something to that person...like set their house on fire in the middle of the night with as many gallons of gas I could get...blow that fucker up...thats just me.

Rep Points

Spend the extra cash and go to a legit source. That you know other people use. I would never buy off the net, to easy to get scammed or busted. Don't risk your life over a few $$$.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JAKE6864
    Spend the extra cash and go to a legit source. That you know other people use. I would never buy off the net, to easy to get scammed or busted. Don't risk your life over a few $$$.
    But you can't foget that buying from a trusted source doesn't automatically make it safe. Your gear may be legit, but you can still get pinched. There will always be risks, some ways are safer than others, but you can't be 100% safe.

Rep Points

Wow you googled a source thats your problem

Rep Points

you tell em kung fu! wait let me get the DeLorean...
    Carpe Diem

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chevrolet View Post
    you tell em kung fu! wait let me get the DeLorean...
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.

"King of Cheat Meals"

Rep Points

Three year old bump!
    Ban 2 1/2 's !!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------
    Some Oooold Pics. All Natural. More to come soon...Still all natural

Rep Points

This bump was a waste of time and good space

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast