• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Lost 1-AD gains? can i get em back over pct?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well after gaining around 5-6lbs from my 1-ad cycle and feeling totally great i then split up with my girlfriend 3 days into my pct (she ditched me, i went crazy, got really worked up over it, a lot of arguing, training all over the place, couldn't eat, sleep or do anything! its almoast like i was ill for 2 weeks straight from it (yeah we were meant to meet up n' talk twice about it, both times she let me down and this just made things a whole lot worse, wasn't a happy time for me)

anyways over the past couple of weeks my weight dropped and BF went up slightly... i haven't lost that much strength, but i can see a lot of size has gone... i know some of it is water but i remember at the start of pct the water fell off and i looked awesome! now i'm looking a bit on the skinny side and i'm struggling to keep the weight up

however so far this week i've been hitting it hard in the gym... and i think that i've put a little weight back on, do you guys reckon due to muscle memory i might be able to grab a couple of pounds back over the final 2 weeks of my pct?

i'm feeling pretty down right now, not only am i missing my girl.. i'm feeling skinny and fat, i felt pretty big at the end of my cycle and i want to cut hard now for the summer, but i still need just a little more size first, don't know what to do really? just cut hard like i am? run a little PH or dbol cycle then cut? forget about the fat and run my AS cycle? right now i'm thinking of just cutting and cutting and cutting until the fat gets off and stays off... i'm just so fed up of goin round in circles, help me out guys!

Just cut. Two weeks of shit diet/training is going to cost you. You know better than running cycles too close, so just enjoy what you've got and cut it up.

what's your bf % ?

young d said:
thanks buddy, i'll learn to get over it
It's hard, but doable. I broke up with a girl once because, after three years, she kept giving me shit about not being mormon. So, I let her go. Man, that hurt for a long time, but life goes on. I promise.

You can kill 'em if you are rich and famous.

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
around the 15% mark

if you run an AS cycle what are you going to use ?

LAM said:
if you run an AS cycle what are you going to use ?

well i was either thinking of a short dbol cycle, maybe with a couple of prohormones added in for 6 weeks

or i could go for a longer 10 weeks of test enan. @ 500mg/wk with dbol as a kickstart

personally i think i'd be best cutting, then keeping the cals down over the summer then hit the juice and have another go at bulking when i come back up to uni and hopefully by then my BF will not come back on so fast

on the other hand i have a lot of work and exams coming up and i know cutting can really mess up my concentration a bit, i get that tired, drained feeling especially from the eca and i don't know what the clen would do

its a though one... i am 6"2 around 195, still need a lot more size but if i'm patient i reckon it will pay off, if i can drop the fat off and keep it off surely the longer i keep the fat off the less chance it will have of coming back on?

Just remember you're young man :) plenty of fish in the sea! Be thankful you're not in detroit. :lol: Detroit doesn't classify as part of the 'sea'. It's more like that part of the beach where all the segalls shit

young d said:
so what do you reckon LAM?

If you are looking to drop bf dbol is out the conversion rate is just to high. you could keep it real simple just use test enanthate for 10 weeks @ 500 mg/wk. drops your cals, carb cycle and through some HIIT in there and you will be down to 10% in no time.

LAM said:
If you are looking to drop bf dbol is out the conversion rate is just to high. you could keep it real simple just use test enanthate for 10 weeks @ 500 mg/wk. drops your cals, carb cycle and through some HIIT in there and you will be down to 10% in no time.

hmm... never thought of cutting on juice yet, reckon i'd be okay doing that as a 1st cycle? could i expect to put much muscle on if i kept the protein high enough?

i'm tempted to save it for later on, i think i'd be better running a cut with juice when i actually have some muscle to hold on to, right now i feel like a cutting cycle (w/ AS) might be a little pointless for me, although i do like the idea

oh by the way LAM just so your not confused i meant those 2 cycles above as mass cycles, i was going to run my first cycle as a mass gainer (hence the dbol/test)

hmmm..forgot this would be your 1st cycle

LAM said:
hmmm..forgot this would be your 1st cycle

yeah

its cool i don't mind waiting till after the summer, if i focus on getting my BF back down over the next 2 months, and looking good at 185lbs, then maintain it over the summer whilst concentrating on keeping the fat off, then i can run my first AS cycle in september and hopefully i'll be able to keep the BF under control whilst putting some quality muscle on, and i can take it from there :) (there will be no looking back once i join the darkside)

its just a bit fustrating losing some size from that PH cycle, but now at least i know no to get involved with a woman right before PCT!

i wanted to ask what do you do when your inbetween cycles (AS free)... do you just hit maintenance and try and maintain the gains/losses from your last cycle? or do you continue to bulk/cut whilst off AS? (surely if the latter it must be pretty difficult to make progress without your supernatural hormone levels)

LW83 said:
Just remember you're young man :) plenty of fish in the sea! Be thankful you're not in detroit. :lol: Detroit doesn't classify as part of the 'sea'. It's more like that part of the beach where all the segalls shit

:laugh: it can't be that bad luke!

IML Gear Cream!
1-ad I saw some decent gains but had side effects from it. It make my hair start to
fall out and in the bedroom kinda wasn't there anymore. I stopped taking it after 2
cycles and it all stopped. Lost most of what i gained on it but I am kinda scared to
start taking it again.

Back