• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cooking chicken

Katia7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had some chicken at Whole Foods today and theirs is so soft and flaky YUM! Mine is always harder and kind of chewy. I cook it in a pan. Is that because they add fat to it?
Is there a way I can make it not so hard and chewy without adding fat to it? All I have to use is a cooking pan or a pot (no oven or grill).

For the meals I shouldn't add fats. (the ones I take fish oil with)

pam cooking spray?

or

lighty coat a pan with some olive oil. place the chicken in it. add a small amount of water to cover the bottom of the pan. then begin cooking. after a few minutes. dump the water out in the sink, place the pan back on the burner, lower the flame and cover it.

Katia7 said:
For the meals I shouldn't add fats. (the ones I take fish oil with)

a small amount of oil will get cooked off. or dumped out if you do it my way.

or use cooking spray.

Want soft and easy made chicken? Here is what I do:

I grab a bag of frozen tenderloins from Costco. I throw the entire bag into a crockpot and set it on low. I also throw in two jars of Jalapeno and Lime Salsa that I grabbed from Trader Joe's. Let it cook for a day, stirring around 3 or 4 times throughout the day. Next morning take the chicken out and put it in containers for the week. Now you have a bunch of almost overly moist chicken with a hint of jalapeno and lime. Mix with whatever you want to. It is one of the easiest ways to cook chicken, IMO.

:) can you tell that I'm a bachelor? :)

Katia7 said:
I had some chicken at Whole Foods today and theirs is so soft and flaky YUM! Mine is always harder and kind of chewy. I cook it in a pan. Is that because they add fat to it?
Is there a way I can make it not so hard and chewy without adding fat to it? All I have to use is a cooking pan or a pot (no oven or grill).

I've never really paid attention to the cooked food at Whole Foods. but I know it makes a huge difference when cooking broiling chicken breasts when the skin is still on while cooking. I usually get some chicken breasts with the skin and cook them when I need a little something tastier to eat.

Back