• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Upgrade Your Account and Gain MANY Benefits!

Does membership include express travel during the rapture?:coffee:

some one tell my why we should pay for the site when its free? Not to sound like a total dick.... but if Robert can't make his money selling ad space and other sources,...well that's not our problem:confused:.

what do we get extra for paying?

I became an elite member years ago. It's a worthwhile investment to keep one of the best goddamned boards active. Prince has been fortunate enough to have been blessed with GREAT mods who really sacrifice a lot of their time and really take the time out to help.
I was banned on this board because I have a bit of an attitude problem-still do, but I'd rather help people now. Trust me, there's no comparison on how great the information is on here. Most boards cant compare.
Lastly, you'll pay for shit magazines, but wont pay for the quality of the information you get on here, you cheap fuck?

I became an elite member years ago. It's a worthwhile investment to keep one of the best goddamned boards active. Prince has been fortunate enough to have been blessed with GREAT mods who really sacrifice a lot of their time and really take the time out to help.
I was banned on this board because I have a bit of an attitude problem-still do, but I'd rather help people now. Trust me, there's no comparison on how great the information is on here. Most boards cant compare.
Lastly, you'll pay for shit magazines, but wont pay for the quality of the information you get on here, you cheap fuck?

You still have an attitude problem but i still like you ..i'll save you a seat next to me and rob when the rapture comes
:coffee:

just wanna say Join folks. if u gained one piece of information on the board isn't that worth the price and its so low after all u know if u tried to come up with the answer yourself it would have cost you more than membership . come on now . put the G dayum twinkie down and get off ur hoe hoes or quit jamming ding dongs down ur throat and pay for the membership .

PS..

thanks prince and i support this and if u ever need help let me know . also thanks all the gang who has helped me thus far. and also thanks GenXXL for being there and doublewide .

FYI - we had some issues with the automated Elite member subscription thru PayPal, but it has been resolved. We changed our primary email in PayPal but did not change it on the forums, so it was not working for about 3 days.

to tell you the truth i ponied up the cash instantly to ask some specific questions to people who had the answers cuz i'm too impatient to get 50 posts first, so it was worth it, but i ran into people like juggernaut,trapzilla,built,ihate,marie and the list goes on, my diet is from one ,my work out from another,you cant put a price on stuff like that and i've only been here a month or so!everyone should show support not just reap the benefits.ok i'm done

I tried to become an elite member. I have a paypal smart connect credit account. Payment is not an option for this. I was wondering why I can't pay with this. Only options where an echeck or credit card.

IML Gear Cream!
I tried to become an elite member. I have a paypal smart connect credit account. Payment is not an option for this. I was wondering why I can't pay with this. Only options where an echeck or credit card.

I'll ask about this. Thank you for your interest!

PayPal connect is just a funding source for your PayPal account, you can still upgrade to Elite going thru the PayPal system but you will want to use the login option on the PayPal payment page, and then use your payPal connect funds.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/bc/bc_mkt_faq-outside

I just look at it like an education. What I've taken from IM has saved me hundreds in book costs, along with personal training costs. So a small donation back to the site is a gesture of gratitude IMO

This!

As soon as this site has a girly forum, I will sign up to be a elite member

Does Female Talk count?

And is Tough Old Man still alive?

Need another way to pay other then Pay Pal. Help

No shit.. 3k posts and you havent upgraded? Dont be a cheap piece of shit man.

lol

Was just looking through this thread again.

That right there?

That would make some mighty fine marketing. :thumb:

3K POSTS AND YOU HAVEN'T
UPGRADED?

DONT BE A CHEAP POS, MAN!
BE ELITE!

:sorry:

But in all seriousness, remember it is free to be here but not free to run! :)

Click here to learn more.

Elite Member

• You get a 15% discount on all of IronMagLabs products!
  • Access to download over 30 Bodybuilding & Anabolic Steroid ebooks (a $1500 Value!).
  • Access to the Elite Anabolic Zone forum where you can obtain expert advice and info that is not available to regular members.
  • May send Private Messages & Emails to other members (regular members must have 50 posts first)
  • Ability to have an Avatar of 150x150 pixels (as well as animated).
  • May have banners, images, links and additional lines in your signature.
  • Priority answers to your questions in our bodybuilding & fitness forums.
  • Can store UNLIMITED Private Messages (regular members can only store 500 total).
  • A special status title under your avatar that will be visible to all board members.
  • Access to view "Who's Online" which displays exactly what others are doing on the board.
  • Ability to have your username changed once every 90 days.
  • A sense of pride being an Elite Member at IronMagazine.
  • And many more perks!

Please support this site and board, remember it is free to be here, but not free for Prince to run it! :)

Click here to learn more.

Elite Member

• You get a 15% discount on all of IronMagLabs products!
  • Access to download over 30 Bodybuilding & Anabolic Steroid ebooks (a $1500 Value!).
  • Access to the Elite Anabolic Zone forum where you can obtain expert advice and info that is not available to regular members.
  • May send Private Messages & Emails to other members (regular members must have 50 posts first)
  • Ability to have an Avatar of 150x150 pixels (as well as animated).
  • May have banners, images, links and additional lines in your signature.
  • Priority answers to your questions in our bodybuilding & fitness forums.
  • Can store UNLIMITED Private Messages (regular members can only store 500 total).
  • A special status title under your avatar that will be visible to all board members.
  • Access to view "Who's Online" which displays exactly what others are doing on the board.
  • Ability to have your username changed once every 90 days.
  • A sense of pride being an Elite Member at IronMagazine.
  • And many more perks!

Ok, Prince
I think I am going to upgrade today. My question is do you work hard on this site and are you still involved in moderating and trying to continually upgrade this forum? If so I will def spend thecash to become an elite member. One more question, how many people have signed up as elite members this year (2013)? I am not trying to be a d!*&, I just want to know that you guys are going to be here for the long term...Again not trying to be defensive just would like to hear your feedback....Sincerely..

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, Prince
I think I am going to upgrade today. My question is do you work hard on this site and are you still involved in moderating and trying to continually upgrade this forum? If so I will def spend thecash to become an elite member. One more question, how many people have signed up as elite members this year (2013)? I am not trying to be a d!*&, I just want to know that you guys are going to be here for the long term...Again not trying to be defensive just would like to hear your feedback....Sincerely..

yes, I have been working hard on this board since 2001! :)

ok....will become ELITE.....just give me a few mins and will sign up....By the way so far I am very pleased with this site and hope to contribute as much as I can....Thanks Prince.....

Ok...2 year menbership just purchased....Time to rock-n-roll.....sweeeeeetttt......:winkfinger:

TY Prince......I like the points.....

I am Brazilian.
If I buy this, you have taught me step by step (doubts, and tricks) homebrew openly? no secrets?
thank you

I upgraded my account today. Glad to support the site that has helped me so much. There are alot of guys on here that have helped me when i was a newb and didn't know jack about cycles or pinning or pct. If not for this site i might've been one of those idiots you hear about who bought some bunk that ended up killing himself or just took way too much and lost his balls. And the E-books are worth way more than the measely 19.99 for 6 months.

Will b soon bro =) thanks for everything

I'll neg you both every day until you do!

Back