IronMag Research Chems

injectable b-12???

Rep Points

injectable b-12???

i am on day 12 of my first cycle and i am about to start taking my HCG shots (day 21 or so) and was wondering what everyones take on b-12 was? will it help with appetite until the eq kicks in? can i stack it with the HCG or is that too difficult? can i backload it into my e4d IM shots? thanks in advance guys.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Rep Points

no one?
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Rep Points

I have IBE's injectable b12. I ran it for a couple of weeks at 0.5cc per day and didn't notice any effect on hunger whatsoever. Some people swear it helps.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

I've never used B-12. I'm already a spaz, I don't need more energy !
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Back from the dead

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 19-chief
    i am on day 12 of my first cycle and i am about to start taking my HCG shots (day 21 or so) and was wondering what everyones take on b-12 was? will it help with appetite until the eq kicks in? can i stack it with the HCG or is that too difficult? can i backload it into my e4d IM shots? thanks in advance guys.
    When that EQ kicks in, you will never get full. At least I don't. I don't stay full for long. I eat a shitload.

Rep Points

I used to get a B-12 shot once a week. Never made me hungry, but it did give me a little extra energy. Kinda like the effects of drinking a cup of coffee, but it lasts all day.

Rep Points

I just got the IBE B-12 myself, I figured on during 1 ml every few days. I did my first ml 2 days ago and had a nagging headache and blurry vision all day yesterday. It seems to be mostly gone today, could it have been the B-12 or just a coincidence.

Rep Points

well, thanks for all the replies gentlemen. the concensus doesn't look good. maybe it's not that big of a deal anyway.