• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting Back On M1T Today

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I weigh around 228 lbs. Do you guys recommend that I take 15mg or 20mg?

Last time around I did 15mg for around 6 weeks and got some gyno afterwards unfortunately. I used 6-OXO as my PCT which was a bad idea, I should have gone with Nolvadex. :mad:

Should I do a 6-week cycle at 15mg per day, or a 4.5-week cycle at 20mg?

LOL, didn't you take 20mg a day Luke?

I think I should just do 20mg a day for month. Maybe that's my best bet.

Hey Monstar I am no expert on M1t (far from it) but I thought cycles should be 4wks and it was debatable whether taking any more than 10mg a day would have any additional benefit, but would shut down your natural test production for longer :hmmm:

MonStar said:
Should I do a 6-week cycle at 15mg per day, or a 4.5-week cycle at 20mg?

hmm... i'd do neither man, i'd start with 15mg and possibly up to 20mg for 3 weeks, from what i've read the 4th week dosen't seem worthwhile, shorter harder 2-3 week cycles seem to work better with m1t

Wow, maybe that's why I didn't have the greatest results from 15mg for 6 weeks. I think this time around I'll do 20mg for 3-4 weeks. :thumb:

in my research (dont have any actual experience) no one who seems to know what they are doing is running it over 4 weeks at that high of a dose. But again i am no expert, just becareful

whats your diet going to consist of and Nolva for PCT?

Damn I didn't realize shorter more intense cycles were recommended. So 20mg for 3 weeks maybe? It just seems like it would be kind of hard to get any kind of substantial gains in 3 weeks. :shrug:

I gained 11lbs in two weeks but obviously some of this weight is water

MonStar said:
Damn I didn't realize shorter more intense cycles were recommended. So 20mg for 3 weeks maybe? It just seems like it would be kind of hard to get any kind of substantial gains in 3 weeks. :shrug:

yeah 20mg for 3 weeks should work pretty good for you

Robert, so you would recommend 20mg per day? And how long of a cycle do you think is best, 3 weeks or 4 weeks?

But then again Luke, you're also what 50 lbs. lighter than I am? I am thinking 20mg might be the right dose for me. Maybe doing 10mg after my workout then 10mg before bed.

MonStar said:
But then again Luke, you're also what 50 lbs. lighter than I am? I am thinking 20mg might be the right dose for me. Maybe doing 10mg after my workout then 10mg before bed.

Everybodies different. BIG ROB, my buddy, is 363lbs. 20mg was too much for him. I think it has more to do with BP the BW.

Hmm, interesting. From what I remember my blood pressure was always on the low side, but I don't really remember. In the past I think I took 20mg and did notice some pretty intense side effects.

just keep an eye on your BP if it goes up too much reduce your dosage :thumb:

What am I supposed to do stop by the drug store to check my blood pressure everyday?

Maybe I'll just do 15mg, that worked for me in the past. :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
MonStar said:
What am I supposed to do stop by the drug store to check my blood pressure everyday?
If that's what you have to do. There comes responsibility when deciding to take things like this. There are other options also.

MonStar said:
Thats what I did....

well, every other day! at least 3 X week...:shrug:

Maybe just get it checked before you start, 1 week in at 15mg if your BP is ok, up to 20mg if you still feel the need and see if there is a substantial increase one week later if you cant get it checked every couple of days

If that's what you have to do. There comes responsibility when deciding to take things like this. There are other options also.
I took 15mg with zero problems in the past, so I am just going to do this again. At 3 weeks I'll see how I feel, and determine whether I should push it to 4 weeks or not.

I went up to 25 but the sides were to harsh, so I cut it back to 20, and ran it for 4 weeks. 20mgs for 4 weeks would be fine IMO...

Personally, I didn't see results untill I hit 30mg. I ran a couple cycles at 30mg for 6 weeks each, not condoning it just my experience. No major sides.

SLY said:
Personally, I didn't see results untill I hit 30mg. I ran a couple cycles at 30mg for 6 weeks each, not condoning it just my experience. No major sides.
What brand? Some M1T's are weaker than other.

I took 12.5mg a day for three weeks (Axion-Pharm came in 6.25mg capsules) and I was lethargic as hell. I knew I couldn't take anymore or I would have slept 20hrs a day and still woken up tired and grouchy.

I would not run it without getting blood test for lipids done. I think there is more to worry about with hdl and cholesterol.

Back