• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulking to Lose The Midsection.

EL Colombiano

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sup Guys,

Im 5'9"145lbs and i would say around 18-20%bf,not so long ago i was 190bls but unforuntly i lost all that weight the wrong way before i knew anything about body building.So i am now what you would call "(skinny fat)"and it sucks,
i dont have sufficient lean mass to lose the rest of my abdominal fat this i know so ive been told to bulk but for someone like me in my situation who missed up the first time around i think that ill just gain all that fat back at a rapid paste onces i start to bulk and drop half my cardio.

So i want to know if eating just my maintenance calories with a 45/35/20 split and going hard at the gym would be more beneficial in terms of sheding some bf and toning up to rid me of the midsection once & for all,or should i up my cal's by slowly week by week?
What do you guys think would be the best course of action for someone in my situation?Any help is deeply appreciated thanks.

What do you guys think would be the best course of action for someone in my situation?Any help is deeply appreciated thanks.

Last edited:
losing abdominal fat is ALL about the diet and increasing the RMR. increasing your whole body LBM will have a negleable effect.

Back