• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo

musclepump

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just may have a quality, cheap source of oral Primo available. For those in the know (LAM, Mudge, et al.) how much should I use if stacking with 500/wk of Test E?

Don't expect much from it, but 100 mg/day isn't a bad dose, IMO. I haven't used it personally, though.

Never used primo, never will. Deca is only "ok" for me, so I wont bother with primo.

Mudge said:
Never used primo, never will. Deca is only "ok" for me, so I wont bother with primo.

how dose primo compare to deca and eq? i'm thinking about running something else along with my test, i hear deca is best but the whole deca-dick issue scares the hell outta me! :scared:

I used primo once, don't think I was using enough because I didn't see jack squat @ 400 mg/wk. If I ever us it again I will probably go 800 mg - 1 gram/wk.

I would use at least 600 mg/wk of primo with test @ 500 mg/wk

I'm using primo because it's mild and it doesn't aromatise at a rate even close to deca/eq, which is actually probably why it's so less potent. But like I said, it's cheap, and hey, Arnold used it! :)

Thanks Mudge, LAM.

young d said:
how dose primo compare to deca and eq? i'm thinking about running something else along with my test, i hear deca is best but the whole deca-dick issue scares the hell outta me! :scared:

Most people who run more test than deca who aren't over 40 or so years old have no problems. I prefer tren however, hands down. EQ is ok but doesn't do much, deca doesn't do a whole lot for me either. I am interested in strength though, size comes primarily from FOOD and persistent training, along with of course the 'supplements.'

Primo is described as being similar to a weak deca.

Mudge said:
Most people who run more test than deca who aren't over 40 or so years old have no problems. I prefer tren however, hands down. EQ is ok but doesn't do much, deca doesn't do a whole lot for me either. I am interested in strength though, size comes primarily from FOOD and persistent training, along with of course the 'supplements.'

Primo is described as being similar to a weak deca.

well i'll probably go with the deca then, for the increased strength and the fact that sides are low (apart from the shut down), i've heard it is a great addition to test on a mass gainer, apparently test/deca/dbol is referred to as the 'classic cycle' :D so i might have to give that a shot

IML Gear Cream!
young d said:
well i'll probably go with the deca then, for the increased strength and the fact that sides are low (apart from the shut down), i've heard it is a great addition to test on a mass gainer, apparently test/deca/dbol is referred to as the 'classic cycle' :D so i might have to give that a shot

Dont look to deca for strength, as a mass gainer on a high calorie diet it does work for some.

musclepump said:
I'm using primo because it's mild and it doesn't aromatise at a rate even close to deca/eq, which is actually probably why it's so less potent. But like I said, it's cheap, and hey, Arnold used it! :)

Thanks Mudge, LAM.

what exactly are you looking to do on this cycle ? that's what I would base which compounds to use.

LAM said:
what exactly are you looking to do on this cycle ? that's what I would base which compounds to use.
Well I don't really want to stick more needles in myself than I have to, and while it's a DHT derivative I understand it's easier on the androgenic side of things, as well as HPT. I'm looking to put on mass and I've been told it keeps water retention down and because it's so mild, there's less chance to get gyno even when stacked with Test. I'm afraid I may be prone to it, so I'm trying to be as "safe" as possible while still using gear.

musclepump said:
Also, I've heard gains from Primo are easier to maintain... true?

nah. it's just because you do not get the large flucuations in total BW with compounds like primo like you do with other compounds that aromatize at much higher rates. same thing with test/EQ, you may only gain 20 lbs on a cycle and keep 15 after.

if you are looking to get some solid gains in LBM with out gaining a bunch of water weight I would go with test and tren. I just finished my 1st cycle of test prop and tren and honestly can't think of a better combo. I wish I had tried it before. I have tried :test/deca, test/EQ/masteron, test/EQ/winny, sust/primo/masteron, test/EQ/Oral-Turinabol, test/var/EQ.

LAM said:
nah. it's just because you do not get the large flucuations in total BW with compounds like primo like you do with other compounds that aromatize at much higher rates. same thing with test/EQ, you may only gain 20 lbs on a cycle and keep 15 after.

if you are looking to get some solid gains in LBM with out gaining a bunch of water weight I would go with test and tren. I just finished my 1st cycle of test prop and tren and honestly can't think of a better combo. I wish I had tried it before. I have tried :test/deca, test/EQ/masteron, test/EQ/winny, sust/primo/masteron, test/EQ/Oral-Turinabol, test/var/EQ.

so how would you rate those cycles, in order of mass, strength, sides etc? i'm thinking about stacking test with something for a bit of extra mass, but i don't really want anything that will increase the chances of sides effects too much or anything i'm gonna have to inject any more than 2x weekly, i was thinking deca, eq or maybe tbol

musclepump said:
And, like I mentioned, one of my reasons for oral Primo was one less needle.

Tren definitely has its list of side effects. But remember that you can get the enanthate ester now, so although you might be injecting more fluid, we aren't necessarily dealing with more pokes.

musclepump said:
Also, I've heard gains from Primo are easier to maintain... true?

If I keep 90% of my gains after putting on 20 pounds, versus a weak cycle where I keep 100% of my 5 pound gains, sure maybe I kept more percentage wise but whats the point?

If you want the ultimate in keepable gains, stay natural.

IML Gear Cream!
musclepump said:
And, like I mentioned, one of my reasons for oral Primo was one less needle.

ah. this is the first that you have mentoned that it was oral primo. oral primo is not a c17-AA steroid. I would have to guess that the bioavailablity would be much less than oral winstrol which is about 70%. which means that I would think that at least 200 mg/ED would be needed for a decent anabolic effect.

in regards to primo being much safer than tren of course that is true becaue tren is a heavy androgen and primo is only mildly androgenic.

Hey LAM, lay off the steroids... I said "oral Primo" in my initial post :)

And Mudge, good point on the gains. I just thought since I was already using Test I'd get good gains from a first cycle anyways. I think with these bits of info I'm going to just do a plain Test E cycle.

musclepump said:
Hey LAM, lay off the steroids... I said "oral Primo" in my initial post :)

lol. you are right. I think my ear canal is saturated with tren ! :laugh:

For a first cycle if the food is there, test will give you excellent gains. I have never made gains like that since.

guys what is tren????

Trenbolone.

LAM, what would you recommend for the needlephobic among us? test/deca, test/eq/tbol or test/eq/var, from personal experience which of those did you like the most?

honestly I liked them all ! :laugh:

with all of the new concentrations out from UL labs it makes for a lot less shots and less volume in those shots. if I couldn't do ED shots I would probably go for test enanthate and tren enanthate. I don't think you can lose with that combo. depending on your diet and amount of cardio that you do once could either gain can a decent amount of LBM or use it for a cutter.

Back