• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Steroid Testing for Fla. Pd

RT4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My last cycle was 3 months ago, did well with PCT kept most gains, dying to start another one b4 summer,..but currently am in the process of getting a PD job in Orlando Fl. area. Anyone know of testing practices in this state...I know most dont test because of the expense, but just want to hear it from someone else...Any help would be appreciated....

I thought that with the wave of PH being banned that PDs were more anal about testing for it...I am only assuming here so please someone correct me.

RT4 said:
My last cycle was 3 months ago, did well with PCT kept most gains, dying to start another one b4 summer,..but currently am in the process of getting a PD job in Orlando Fl. area. Anyone know of testing practices in this state...I know most dont test because of the expense, but just want to hear it from someone else...Any help would be appreciated....

No test, don't worry. but IMHO doughnuts are not a good part of a diet... :D

yeah, im nervous, need to drug test for a job in jacksonville so im afraid to use PHs. musclepump, youre positive that they only test for recreational drugs?

RT4 said:
What did you run for your last cycle?

DimebagDarrell said:
yeah, im nervous, need to drug test for a job in jacksonville so im afraid to use PHs. musclepump, youre positive that they only test for recreational drugs?

hey i live in cedar rapids iowa dimebag, nice to meet you.

Darrell, Jacksonville Florida? What company, I live at jacksonville beaches area, but go to school elsewhere

And to the cop who juices, I sure hope you never arrest someone for drugs considering your statement.

Last edited:
rock on, dan, im from cedar falls but go to ISU in ames.

brogers, you have a PM

brogers said:
Darrell, Jacksonville Florida? What company, I live at jacksonville beaches area, but go to school elsewhere

And to the cop who juices, I sure hope you never arrest someone for drugs considering your statement.
Thanks for all the info... and by the way, why would I arrest someone for something that I dont believe should be illegal in the first place... Having personal goals and physically enhancing oneself is something that everyone should strive for, as long as its not at the expense of anyone else......Its typical ...overweight, ignorant politicians preaching about PH's, when they themselves are slobs writing all the laws, creating a hysteria in the public that if you use them u will get sick and die....look at what they did with ephedra.....hundreds of thousands of people die each year from lung cancer because they smoke, yet thats ok....sad but true........

RT4 said:
and by the way, why would I arrest someone for something that I dont believe should be illegal in the first place... Having personal goals and physically enhancing oneself is something that everyone should strive for, as long as its not at the expense of anyone else...

You would arrest them because it would be YOUR JOB to do it.

A cop doesn't arrest people that he doesn't agree with, he arrests whoever is breaking the law, whether the cop agrees with the law or not.

Obviously you (like all of us here) do not agree with the laws in place, So why would you pick a career enforcing something you don't believe in??

Food for thought my friend.

I agree, you are right it will be my job, hopefully I never have to cross that bridge...Life is full of tough decisions sometimes...I guess there are pros and cons to everything...thanks for the insight...

Cops who like the way someone looks don't give them a ticket; you're beyond ignorant to think an officer's personal judgement doesn't cloud his "job" ethics/responsibilities

musclepump said:
Cops who like the way someone looks don't give them a ticket; you're beyond ignorant to think an officer's personal judgement doesn't cloud his "job" ethics/responsibilities

Come on MUSCLEPUMP, it is obvious that is not the way I was going. I agree with what you say, we are all human and either consciously or unconsciously we are always influenced by peoples, looks, attitudes and personalities.

Not to repeat myself, but I was referring to the LAW that an officer is expected to enforce. At least Mr RT4 understands me...

Back